First go round playing NCAA 10 - Page 2
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BEATtutorsee's Avatar

Re: First go round playing NCAA 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheOysterMan View Post
    I'm stuck at work right now wishing I could play...I got a game in this morning online and it was probably one of the best games I've ever played in...me and someone went 11 OTS alabama vs LSU....McCoy caught a ball on the one for me but fumbled and I lost...but it was awesome.

On another note, I'm really new to xbox live...can anyone tell me how to go about downloading rosters for the game?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    You go into the EA Locker and enter the gamertag of the person you want to download your roster from. I downloaded the supposed "fixed" roster from EA (listed under EASCNCAA10) but couldn't tell any difference from the default one (at least with Alabama's roster). I'm going to wait until there are fully named rosters available (which probably won't be for another few days at the earliest). Till then I'll play a few exhibition games and start a RTG game before firing up my dynasty.

I haven't gotten enough time in with the game yet but I'm liking what I'm seeing thus far.
    "Make his a** quit! That's our trademark, that's our m.o. as a team! That's what people know us as!"

Alabama head coach Nick Saban

"If it feels good, you ain't doin' it right!"

Alabama S&C coach Scott Cochran

BamaNation All-American theBIGyowski's Avatar

I am loving the player lock...still trying to learn it...but it's fun. There's nothing like playing safety and seeing the game from that perspective.
    I remember my first game as a child and the amazing feeling I got when I first walked into Bryant-Denny. I still get that same feeling every single game.

BamaNation First Team Roll Tide 00's Avatar

Julio is almost unstoppable,i love it.

I have the full name rosters,go into your EA locker and download the roster from gamertag:iim so fly

BamaNation All-American Bama4Ever831's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Tide 00 View Post

I have the full name rosters,go into your EA locker and download the roster from gamertag:iim so fly
    Didn't work for me.

Does the updated EA rosters have the incoming freshman like Fluker, TR, Nico, Tana, Dre etc? I didn't realize any of these guys had numbers yet (other than hearing TR would be #3) but I may have just missed that on the forum at some point.

BamaNation First Team crimson mo's Avatar

Big A Re: First go round playing NCAA 10

Dang it.... Lost to UT in overtime 21 to 20 because I went for 2.
    But Arenas ran the 2nd half opening kick off back for a TD.
    I played Varsity level and it was ok but man their pass blocking was tough to get through.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BEATtutorsee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rickvox79 View Post
    Does the updated EA rosters have the incoming freshman like Fluker, TR, Nico, Tana, Dre etc? I didn't realize any of these guys had numbers yet (other than hearing TR would be #3) but I may have just missed that on the forum at some point.
    D.J., Trent, Nico, and Dre are in there along with a couple of others but the vast majority of our class is not included. The rosters definitely need some work.
    "Make his a** quit! That's our trademark, that's our m.o. as a team! That's what people know us as!"

Alabama head coach Nick Saban

"If it feels good, you ain't doin' it right!"

Alabama S&C coach Scott Cochran

BamaNation All-American BigAl5833's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crimson mo View Post
    Dang it.... Lost to UT in overtime 21 to 20 because I went for 2.
    But Arenas ran the 2nd half opening kick off back for a TD.
    I played Varsity level and it was ok but man their pass blocking was tough to get through.
    If you are on ps3 they just released the patch to fix sliders, mess with your pass rush and pass block sliders to get it right. I will post up AA slider settings that I am using once I get them adjusted right
    Bad spellers of the world, Untie

BamaNation Second Team bamabound91's Avatar

my first go around was an experience. first of all, i love the upgrade from last yrs game. i'm still getting used to the passing and running. (never knew that you get more yrds following yr blockers LOL). the 1 thing i'm not loving is pen. i played against the barn and won 31-14. but was down 14-0 thanks to many facemasking calls against my def. (bama's last 2 games when they led in pen yrds). and got lucky when mcelroy was hit and lifted a weak pass,but ingram came back to catch the ball. so i'm still getting used to the passing and running game. no 200 yrds yet. but plenty of 300 yrd gms and racking up the stats to compete in the season showdown. lets make Bama proud and get alot of our guys in the showdown. remember the top 32 make the playoffs at the end of the season. and i adjusted the sliders to make the gameplay more realistic to college football today. have fun and lets play hard and with good sportsmanship. (turn on the chew clock when u have a big lead and rack up sportsmanship points). RTR!

BamaNation First Team Roll Tide 00's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama4Ever831 View Post
    Didn't work for me.
    Do you have Xbox 360?You have to go into your ea locker download the roster from gamertag:iim so fly(yes with 2 i's),then after you download it you have to upload it.Ive shared it with alot of people and they havent had any problems.

Alabama: 13

VA Tech: 0

RTR!
    I remember my first game as a child and the amazing feeling I got when I first walked into Bryant-Denny. I still get that same feeling every single game.

Are there any rosters out there for the PS3?

Just the one we worked on (that I know of)... I'm waiting for the full rosters to come out and the game to be patched, then I'll be getting the game for my PS3.
    Last edited by AngryEwok; July 16th, 2009 at 01:53 PM.