First go round playing NCAA 10

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
Dang it.... Lost to UT in overtime 21 to 20 because I went for 2.
But Arenas ran the 2nd half opening kick off back for a TD.
I played Varsity level and it was ok but man their pass blocking was tough to get through.
If you are on ps3 they just released the patch to fix sliders, mess with your pass rush and pass block sliders to get it right. I will post up AA slider settings that I am using once I get them adjusted right

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
my first go around was an experience. first of all, i love the upgrade from last yrs game. i'm still getting used to the passing and running. (never knew that you get more yrds following yr blockers LOL). the 1 thing i'm not loving is pen. i played against the barn and won 31-14. but was down 14-0 thanks to many facemasking calls against my def. (bama's last 2 games when they led in pen yrds). and got lucky when mcelroy was hit and lifted a weak pass,but ingram came back to catch the ball. so i'm still getting used to the passing and running game. no 200 yrds yet. but plenty of 300 yrd gms and racking up the stats to compete in the season showdown. lets make Bama proud and get alot of our guys in the showdown. remember the top 32 make the playoffs at the end of the season. and i adjusted the sliders to make the gameplay more realistic to college football today. have fun and lets play hard and with good sportsmanship. (turn on the chew clock when u have a big lead and rack up sportsmanship points). RTR! :BigA:

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Didn't work for me.
Do you have Xbox 360?You have to go into your ea locker download the roster from gamertag:iim so fly(yes with 2 i's),then after you download it you have to upload it.Ive shared it with alot of people and they havent had any problems.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
How do you get a patch?
Once a patch is available it should automatically download once you fire up the game (assuming your console is connected to the net of course). The patch isn't out yet for the 360 though. Should be in the next few days though.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Do you have Xbox 360?You have to go into your ea locker download the roster from gamertag:iim so fly(yes with 2 i's),then after you download it you have to upload it.Ive shared it with alot of people and they havent had any problems.
Are your rosters named for all teams or just Bama?

crimson mo

1st Team
Nov 26, 2001
columbus,MS
It Didnt work for me as well. I have a 360 and have followed your instructions and it still dosnt show any names when i open edit rosters.
Very frustraited........... I must be missing something.

Bebes

1st Team
Feb 10, 2004
It Didnt work for me as well. I have a 360 and have followed your instructions and it still dosnt show any names when i open edit rosters.
Very frustraited........... I must be missing something.
did you load the rosters after downloading them?

crimson mo

1st Team
Nov 26, 2001
columbus,MS
did you load the rosters after downloading them?
Well After I downloaded them I then clicked upload and it said that it was uploading then it said complete.
Am I not clicking the right thing to load it on my system?
Tell me where to go to if what Im doing is wrong.
Thanks.

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
Xbox 360 rosters are here, they are just names no other fixes: GT: Lanteri87

PS3 rosters are here: buckeye02

I have not downloaded the rosters for the ps3 because I have been in Charlotte all weekend, I hear they are good though. There will be another version of this same roster up later with more corrections

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I downloaded the PS3 rosters from gatorbait2006nc...and they are the same as buckeye02. I think they made them together. I thought they were very good and I only made a few changes to our roster. The changes were only minor.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Well After I downloaded them I then clicked upload and it said that it was uploading then it said complete.
Am I not clicking the right thing to load it on my system?
Tell me where to go to if what Im doing is wrong.
Thanks.
After you download them from the EA locker you have to back out and then go to file management and load them (like you were loading a dynasty file or a RTG file). What you were doing was essentially uploading them back to the web under your gamertag. Roll Tide 00's rosters work and all in all they're pretty good.

crimson mo

1st Team
Nov 26, 2001
columbus,MS
After you download them from the EA locker you have to back out and then go to file management and load them (like you were loading a dynasty file or a RTG file). What you were doing was essentially uploading them back to the web under your gamertag. Roll Tide 00's rosters work and all in all they're pretty good.
Thank you,thank you, thank you! I have been going around in circles and I was just not clicking the right thing.
Once again thank you!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.