NCAA 2010 Roster update

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
It looks like the media guide is out there and with it comes the latest roster update with all the new incoming freshman and their numbers. I'll list them below if anyone wants to use this to update their roster on NCAA 2010.

#2 - Tana Patrick
#3 - Trent Richardson
#7 - Kenny Bell
#10 - AJ McCarron
#18 - Rod Woodson
#21 - Dre Kirkpatrick
#33 - Mike Marrow
#35 - Nico Johnson
#38 - Petey Smith
#47 - Ed Stinson
#49 - Jonathan Atchison
#56 - William Ming
#59 - Brandon Moore
#61 - Anthony Steen
#63 - Kellen Williams
#70 - Darius McKeller
#76 - DJ Fluker
#81 - Kendall Kelly
#83 - Kevin Norwood
#88 - Michael Bowman
#93 - Chris Bonds

Eddie Lacy (42) and Darrington Sentimore (94) if they make it academically.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Too bad the game will only let you choose from a few numbers. I guess you could maybe export the roster to your PC and then edit it...but I know in-game you can only give certain numbers to players.

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
Too bad the game will only let you choose from a few numbers. I guess you could maybe export the roster to your PC and then edit it...but I know in-game you can only give certain numbers to players.

Yeah that sucks since we have players with duplicate numbers. Although it's strange that they have Rolando McClain with #25 then what I assume to be Trent Richardson as #25 as well. Too bad it won't let you just duplicate some of the numbers.

Perk27

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 24, 2008
Florence, Al
I am about to tinker with the roster a bit. Gonna take lawrence Caldwell and p.hall off the roster any ideas who I should replace them with?

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I am about to tinker with the roster a bit. Gonna take lawrence Caldwell and p.hall off the roster any ideas who I should replace them with?
Lawrence wasn't on my initial roster, but I'd suggest replacing him with Rod Woodson and putting him at either FS or SS.
I'd replace Cardwell with either Chance Warmack (RG), Brandon Moore (LG or RG), or Anthony Steen (G/C).
I'd replace Hall with either Ed Stinson (ROLB) or Tana Patrick (LB) or possibly even a DE like Glen Harbin or Damion Square. jmhofwiw.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.