PS3 NCAA Online Dynasty

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Well, I rented it and it is a whole lot better than the DEMO. So I'm buying.

That being said, I'm starting an online dynasty for PS3 users and I've downloaded "bamacowboy's" rosters. They look good. We have room for 12 teams, but I expect less.

I've taken FSU because I'm the host and that's my Alma Mater (Even though I'm a die hard Tide fan!)

Message me at Rezdog67. First come first serve on teams.

Conference so far.

1. FSU

Lets go!

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
I got your message last night. I'm interested but I've got to get some rosters first. I'll see if I have time tonight and i'll get back to you soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I was thinking of a SEC/ACC super conference. We could exchange the big ACC teams with the weaker SEC teams (ie.. FSU with UK.) If we could get twelve we could play each other all of the time, except for Non-conference scheduling.

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
hey lane, sorry didn't realize it was u. been getting alot of invites for leagues lately and have been turning them down. but very interested in joining yr league. i'll be on later. so look for me. Bamagrad4. :BigA: RTR!

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
hey lane, sorry didn't realize it was u. been getting alot of invites for leagues lately and have been turning them down. but very interested in joining yr league. i'll be on later. so look for me. Bamagrad4. :BigA: RTR!
Hey BB, I'm going to add you one the PS3 so if you get a random friend request its me.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Are we all going to need to download the same rosters? I downloaded the first ones that were posted and made a few adjustments to them. Let me know if I need different ones.

I am a strong maybe...so consider me a verbal commitment right now. :wink:

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Are we all going to need to download the same rosters? I downloaded the first ones that were posted and made a few adjustments to them. Let me know if I need different ones.

Haha I signed my LOI, it just doesn't have a schools header on it yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002

I don't believe so.

1. FSU ...Replacing UK (Me)
2. Bama (SpecialK)
3. UGA ..(Bamabound)

Last edited:

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
So I picked UF just because I am somewhat familiar with their offense and Tebow is a beast.

Tebow got hurt last night and is out for 10 weeks...aka...the season.

Great...now I am screwed.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.