Madden 10

cullman tide

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 21, 2008
Has anyone had a chance to get there copy yet? i have and it has everything i want in an ncaa football game but the ncaa designers wont put it in there. for example it has celebrations after super bowl confetti comes down they hold up a newspaper that says champions on it. and it shows fly bys over the stadium. it shows players warming up.
it is head and shoulders better than ncaa this year.:BigA::BigA:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Yep, got my copy Friday and haven't stopped playing it since. It's the first Madden I've gotten for the 360 since the 06 debacle (when I almost completely wrote Madden off for good) and I'm certainly happy I decided to get it. It really is head and shoulders better than NCAA like you said. The gameplay isn't drastically different, but it's all the little things and the huge step up in presentation that sets Madden apart IMO. I probably won't be playing NCAA much anyone except to export draft classes. Tom Hammond sucks as the commentator on the game but aside from that it's a truly great game IMHO.

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
i have mine. got it during the midnight release. and have played it and ncaa since. i'm already up to year 3 on my franchise and 4th on my dynasty for ncaa. have about 12 former tider's playing for the texans. includes cody and jones and fitzgerald and others.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.