Playbook/Formation question

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I know, the serious gamers laugh at the Wii version of NCAA from last year and EA decided not to release one this year. Sucks for me and other Wii owners, but I'll deal with it by just plugging along with the old one.

Question: I want to update the playbook by incorporating a few plays from Nevade. There are a lot of pistol formations! What are your recommendations on which plays I drop from the current playbook and which pistol formation does Bama use the most this year? In other words, what are some the common formations that we have been using this year with which personnel?:conf2:

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I got it thanks to someone mentioning watching the highlights and games on the SEC site.

Pistol with twin WR and two TE with two prominent variations: TE on each end and TE stacked on one side.

Wildcat with three WR (or two WR and the QB) and stacked TE's on one side.

I and off set I with two WR, one TE to the side, and H-back in fullback position.

Many variations with shotgun with one RB being the prominent back.

5 wide with usually 4 WR and TE, 3 WR and 2 TE's, and 3 WR with a combo of either/or RB's and TE's.

The cool thing about our offense this year is that I have seen use run and pass out of every formation. Nothing gives the opposition what the offense will do.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.