Question: COD MW2

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Who else can't wait for this game to come out? I loved Modern Warfare and think this one could be even better. Will definitely be a day 1 purchase for me.

ramajama22

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 13, 2006
Phenix City, AL
I'm with y'all. I absolutely can not wait for this one. I truly enjoyed the single player campaign on MW, and of course the multi-player had me spending hours daily online. This one, can only be better. I am a little nervous b/c I'll be getting it on pS3, last time I had it on 360. We'll see how the pS3 servers hold up! LOL!

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I'll definitely be getting it. I hope I can find it on the release day, if not, I'm patient and can wait a week.
Walmart is going to be selling it at 12:01 a.m. on the 10th, I'm sure you'll be able to get a copy there, assuming the Walmart near you is open 24 hrs. Also I'd be pretty surprised if you weren't able to walk into a Best Buy or Gamestop on release day and not be able to get a copy. JMO. I'll be getting it ASAP.

BamaScooter16

1st Team
Aug 2, 2006
McCalla, AL
It's my opinion that COD4 was the absolute best game to ever be released for the 360. The single player story, the soundtrack, the multiplayer all came together perfectly.

Hopefully Infinity Ward followed the same formula for MW2.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Walmart is going to be selling it at 12:01 a.m. on the 10th, I'm sure you'll be able to get a copy there, assuming the Walmart near you is open 24 hrs. Also I'd be pretty surprised if you weren't able to walk into a Best Buy or Gamestop on release day and not be able to get a copy. JMO. I'll be getting it ASAP.
I really doubt my local walmart will have it. I went late afternoon to pick up Drakes Uncharted 2 the day it was released and "they said" the new games haven't even arrived yet....

But I reckon I can try to pick it up that night. I'll be off tuesday so that works perfectly.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Really enjoyed what I've been able to play, can't get my son off of it.....

Not thrilled that they have the terrorist part though, bad form.
It gives you the option at the beginning of the game to bypass that sequence if you want, and in their defense it does tie in to the storyline.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Love the game! I am addicted. I have played the full campaign, a bunch of multiplayer, and the Spec Ops missions. Aweseome!!!!!!!

As far as the terrorist part in the Russion airport. I agree its painful, but it is a vital part of the whole story. And you are given an option to skip without penalty. Much better than GTA where you murder anyone, and old games like Postal where you just killed everything.

TidernAR

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2009
Little Rock, AR
It gives you the option at the beginning of the game to bypass that sequence if you want, and in their defense it does tie in to the storyline.
Love the game! I am addicted. I have played the full campaign, a bunch of multiplayer, and the Spec Ops missions. Aweseome!!!!!!!

As far as the terrorist part in the Russion airport. I agree its painful, but it is a vital part of the whole story. And you are given an option to skip without penalty. Much better than GTA where you murder anyone, and old games like Postal where you just killed everything.
Yea, after playing co-op with my son for several days, I finally got on last night and yes, got to skip the part. Probably overly sensitive due to my background/work.

The game is great, graphics are very nice!

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I haven't even made it through the campaign yet because I'm almost always playing multiplayer, trying to unlock all the good weapons, perks, attachments, etc., etc. LOL. It's like video game crack! :redface:

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
I've beat single player on hardened (it was hard!). I just started multiplayer a few days ago. So far it's awesome.

Anybody on the PS3 that doesn't have my PSN its: specialkpntbl. Add me if you want to play some spec ops or some multiplayer.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
How far along are you guys in multiplayer? I'm about to prestige for the second time. It sucks to have to unlock the weapons/perks again but the extra custom class slot is worth it, plus it keeps the game fresh and challenging IMO.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
1st Prestige, probably about half-way. Mainly just using the SCAR since I'll lose everything all over again with 2nd Prestige.
Yeah I like the SCAR too, I also like the M4, TAR, M16, and ACR as well. I usually run with ARs most of the time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.