Fried Butter

I saw them do a special on the Texas State Fair food Saturday morning on either College Gameday or the College Tailgate show on ESPNU early Saturday and this was one of the things they featured. I have to admit, we see some strange fried food in Mobile for Mardi Gras including Fried Snicker Bars and Fried Twinkies....but I just can't imagine this being good lol.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
I saw them do a special on the Texas State Fair food Saturday morning on either College Gameday or the College Tailgate show on ESPNU early Saturday and this was one of the things they featured. I have to admit, we see some strange fried food in Mobile for Mardi Gras including Fried Snicker Bars and Fried Twinkies....but I just can't imagine this being good lol.
I have to try it I just have to. :)

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
I dont know why this belongs in this thread but here goes. The Tums comment made me remember this.

I walked into a plant maintenance forman's office one day and walked in on two electricians who were busy at work. One was mixing up the numbers on the foreman's desk telephone and the other had a can of Skoal open that he was shaking black pepper into. They smiled and said they did this all the time to him. They also said don't open that desk drawer no telling what they had put in there. On the desk next to the phone was the biggest jar of Tums I had ever seen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.