Say Something Nice About Tennessee

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
The Children's Hospitals in Memphis are phenomenal. My wife's 6 year old cousin was ejected from her mother's SUV through the windshield onto Hwy 82 near Columbus, MS. This happened in late August/early September. And through God's grace and the help of the good folks at Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, she's not only alive, but she's recovered well from a crushed femur, broken arms, and head injuries. She's back at school and functioning well..

And Memphis has good BBQ. That's all I got.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I had a glorious one night stand in Knoxville once, after a friend's wedding.
The words to Rocky Top still tickle me:

"Once I had a girl on Rocky Top; Half bear, other half cat; Wild as a mink, but sweet as soda pop, I still dream about that."

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I had a glorious one night stand in Knoxville once, after a friend's wedding.
The words to Rocky Top still tickle me:

"Once I had a girl on Rocky Top; Half bear, other half cat; Wild as a mink, but sweet as soda pop, I still dream about that."

That's probably the funniest thing I've ever read on TF. :biggrin::biggrin:

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
The Smokies are pretty cool - I will always recommend going to Cades Cove before sunrise to see the sunrise there.

Um...it's scenic in some places.

Oh, it seems like no football team in Tennessee is very good (UT, Vandy, Memphis, MTSU, Titans...).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.