Say Something Nice About Tennessee

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Actually, after some thought...St Jude's, the Rendevous, the beauty of the mountains, and honestly, the UT fans that used to pre-game at Egans, and the ones that hang out on Tidefans!

I'll be looking forward to seeing all the Crimson and Orange around Tuscaloosa this weekend...appropriate colors for a beautiful fall football day...(just hoping the Crimson is happier going home):BigA::BigA:

RammerJammer82

Oct 2, 2009
Lascassas,Tn
My late mother was a big orange fan.That's the only good thing about UT that I can think of.She actually passed away the third saturday in October during the UT-Bama game.That is the first and only time that I was glad UT won.The year after she passsed I attended my first game at Neyland stadium UGA-UT game.It was the "hobnail boot" game 2001.Me and my uncle(UT fan) attended the game.After the game we found that his truck had been towed(cheapskate parked in a clearly marked no parking zone)While walking down the strip toward Alcoa Hwy I asked several people for a ride back down I-40 west.I saw several cars with tags that indicated their county was west of knoxville and I was sure that they would be headed that way.Nobody would give us a ride nobody!Finally after about a hour two UGA fans stopped and asked us if we needed a lift.After we got to the impound lot they offered us some money to get our truck out.They were goodfellas.My point is most UT fans are obnoxious,can't handle a loss,and when they win they are the greatest.Worst part I have to hear it all year being is that I live in middle tennessee.After the Bama-UT game in 2004 I heard several UT fans talking about they were bound for the BCS title after they beat us.:biggrin:

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
1. A good friend of mine got his Ph.D. there @ UT. He now lives in MS, which is, of course, what we call "upward mobility"... :biggrin:

2. Also, mrs. exiled & spent a couple of nights in Gatlinburg near the end of our honeymoon. Loved it! Found a neat tobacco store there I bought mail order pipe tobacco from for a number of years after.

3. mrs. exiled & I attended a game there once, which just created massive suction. However, the nice thing was that legendary UA band director Col. Carlton Butler made a guest appearance & directed the million dollar band up in the stands for a song or two. Very cool! The other nice thing is that I've almost forgotten how much suction was created by the 8"-wide seats there in the stadium. And getting dog-cussed (name it & he screamed it at us...after a VOL W over the Tide!) by a man holding his little boy in his arms...(as I say, I've almost forgotten... ;) ) I asked the guy, "geez, what do you say when y'all lose?" This did NOT calm him down...

exiled

rolltidewin

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2009
Their Uniforms look like puke orange :puke: lol if only they had better colors
but um I went to Gatlinburg one year and it was pretty fun

RTR!!!:biga:

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
Rumor is they got turned down on the wearing their orange jerseys to BDS Saturday, but I guess that is something good about our ADMIN not anything the Viles did.

At least I tried I guess

#1sabanite

3rd Team
Sep 14, 2008
i like the signs on the highway as you leave that say welcome to Alabama

and i like the way they self implode after a loss just like the barn

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.