Drake's Uncharted: 2

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
How many of you have played this game? I picked it up a day after it came out a couple weeks ago and it is great! Amazing graphics, great storyline, tons of action, just a great game all around. Even better than the first one, which I didn't think was possible.

I highly recommend it for anyone with a ps3.

ramajama22

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 13, 2006
Phenix City, AL
I picked it up on release day, my wife got it as an anniversary present (gotta love that). Anyways, took me a little less than 2 weeks to beat it. I loved it, one of the best games/series out for the PS3. If y'all get stuck and need a little hint...let me know!

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
I picked it up on release day, my wife got it as an anniversary present (gotta love that). Anyways, took me a little less than 2 weeks to beat it. I loved it, one of the best games/series out for the PS3. If y'all get stuck and need a little hint...let me know!
How many hours did it take you? I think I'm around 7-8 hours right now...

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
It took me around 14, ish. A buddy of mine said it took him 12 and a half...
First time through it took me 13. I've went through it twice now, and I'm sure the second time was faster. I'm going to beat it again on crushing (I hope). I only have 3 trophies left with beating it on crushing being one of them, so maybe I can get that platinum. :)

CBag4Bama

1st Team
Sep 22, 2002
Birmingham, AL
I did the co-op in beta. It was pretty fun. I'm almost through the game (I think) .. I'll probably try some of the online later. It has been awesome so far.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.