Game Thread: Mississippi State menu

I figured I would go ahead and start the thread even tho its already game day haha...

I'm being a lil different today than normal for game day. I have went and purchased a 10 pound Spiral Cut Ham, some freshly sliced provolone cheese from the deli, fresh baked hoagie rolls, some vine ripened tomatoes, and some shredded iceberg lettuce.

Gonna make a honey glaze up for the ham and slow cook it for a few hours.

It's gonna be a great day for upscale Ham & Cheese at my house.

I got your $5 footlong right here Subway...haha

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Man that sounds good :)

I went for easy today since I didn't feel like doing much. Wife went to town and bought pastries for breakfast which was a nice change and around noon I threw some red potatoes in a pot of water with a couple ears of corn on the cob to cook when they were almost done I dumped in 3 lbs shrimp tails put the lid on the pot and turned the heat off to let them finish cooking and sit in the crab boil liquid. Just finished eating and it was real good. Game food will probably be some of the tamales a friend brought us fresh made yesterday.

TideRollsInVa

All-SEC
Oct 16, 1999
Lake Martin, AL & Atlanta
Whole chicken, cut up for BBQ'ing, a wet mop and some Baby Ray's to finish off. Some slow cooked green beans, roasted Golden Yukon potatoes, corn on the cob and toasted Sunbeam BBQ bread. Love me some pull-a-part sunbeam.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.