BBQ cups by TheOysterMan

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
OK I have become obsessed with the BBQ cup idea and my mind has kicked into overdrive.

Use cornbread mix and fill with sloppy joe mix, pulled pork, taco meat, italian sausage removed from casing and cooked with onions and peppers. Top with cheese, mashed potatoes, more cornbread, sauted veggies, sliced cherry tomatoes.

Use biscuit dough or bread dough and do the same as above or add roast beef & gravy, chicken or turkey and gravy maybe add a few green peas, diced carrot like little pot pies. Fill with crab, shrimp or crawfish etouffee, crab imperial, shrimp or crab in a rich bachmel sauce.

Biscuit or bread dough with layers of baked ham and cheese topped with sliced tomato.

Cornbread filled with ginger spiced peaches and a drizzle of honey.

Philo Dough filled with fresh strawberries and balsamic vinegar.

Just look what you have done :)

Oh noooo...I've created a monster haha

I simply sautee up some onions, bell peppers, and garlic. Brown Hamburger meat and mix it in. Add some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, a pinch of brown sugar, and a little bit of ketchup. Mix together.

Place some biscuit dough in muffin tins, spoon in burger filling. Top with Cheddar Cheese and bake as per directions for biscuits.

Simple, I know...and bayou, what you have concocted sounds amazing :)

BTW, my friends call these my "Cheeseburger Cupcakes" haha

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
I can just see a big platter of these coming out of the oven on card playing night or one of those all day bowl game days. I love finger food.

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Raw oysters, boiled shrimp, bbq meatballs, hot wings, crab stuffed cherry tomatoes, sour cream & chive stuffed baby new potatoes, egg rolls, crab log, onion dip, rotel dip, Texas caviar, antipasto, fried mac&cheese, deviled eggs, fried cheese, tacos, mini pizza, nachos, tell me you can't make a meal out of that. :)

Raw oysters, boiled shrimp, bbq meatballs, hot wings, crab stuffed cherry tomatoes, sour cream & chive stuffed baby new potatoes, egg rolls, crab log, onion dip, rotel dip, Texas caviar, antipasto, fried mac&cheese, deviled eggs, fried cheese, tacos, mini pizza, nachos, tell me you can't make a meal out of that. :)

You gotta STOP! Now I have to get up, walk all the way into the kitchen, and make some Rotel & Velveeta cheese dip........:mad2:

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Bayou--

I kind of stole part of your idea while I catered a wedding last nite. I wanted a way to serve west indies salad for a finger food, so I took some philo dough and made very very small "cupcakes" and put west indies in them. They were the hit of the reception.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.