Question: Restaurants in Atlanta

bamafan918

1st Team
Nov 28, 2003
Piedmont Al USA
Hi we are planning a trip in a few months to Atlanta. We are staying in a Holiday Inn on Andrew Young INTL BLVD near Centennial Park. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to eat in that area? Thanks

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
What type of food? There are more restaurants a few miles north in midtown than downtown..

Try looking at OpenTable. It has a pretty good list of what is available.

If you want something quick and not really fancy you can walk to Ted's Montana Grill from there. It's a block away. Ray's in the City is one of the nicer restaurants near there that I've eaten at. It was pretty good. I like Atlanta Fish Market better...

If you guys have a car and feel like branching out from downtown I can recommend more stuff.

Last edited:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Check out Man vs Food, they did an Atlanta show. Gladys Knight has a chicken place that looked pretty good. You have to go to The Varsity, accross from GA Tech. We ate lunch there in Oct on our way to TTown. Great dogs and fries.
Posted via Mobile Device

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Check out Man vs Food, they did an Atlanta show. Gladys Knight has a chicken place that looked pretty good. You have to go to The Varsity, accross from GA Tech. We ate lunch there in Oct on our way to TTown. Great dogs and fries.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm gonna offend everyone else in ATL, but the varsity isn't that great. Everything is way too greasy. You want a good burger go to the Vortex. Gladys Knight Chicken and Waffles is pretty good, but it's way over prices for fried chicken.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.