1st Iron Bowl

Tlojohnson

Nov 17, 2022
My niece is freshmen at Alabama. My family is renting a house in Tuscaloosa for thanksgiving and we will be driving up from Florida on Thursday. I’ll be bringing my wife and 3 kids (ages12, 11 and 9) to the game. Although I played at Florida and we are big Gator fans, The Iron Bowl has always been a bucket list event for me. I don’t have tickets yet and wanted to get thoughts on the best way to purchase tickets. I usually don’t have a problem getting Gator tickets on game day but I know this is different. Any suggestions or thoughts are appreciated. Roll Tide!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
The Ticket Swap board is a good place to start, and you’ve found that.

Check the Gameday tab at the top of the page for other suggestions on tickets, as well as suggestions for lodging, meals, watering holes, and pregame activities, including several that are kid-friendly.

I don’t think there’s any such thing anymore as paper tickets….they’re all electronic. Which means two things: (1) the resulting logistics make it really difficult to impossible to buy tickets outside the stadium, and (2) you’ll probably have to create an account on whatever site you use.

Also, be acutely aware of the rules around clear bags. Spectators will not be allowed in the stadium with opaque bags of any description (one small exception noted in the GameDay tab).

They’re not kidding, and it’s not negotiable. Women’s purses are most likely to get tripped up on that, but kids’ backpacks can as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.