Game Thread: #20 Florida at #11 Tennessee (CBS @ 2:30 CT)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Man I wish the gators had pulled it off. Fifteenessee would have been gutted for the rest of the season.
Well we are getting two top 10 road trips in 3 weeks with aTm sandwiched in between. Make it through that unscathed then we basically have one big challenge before Georgia.

But Fayetteville and Knoxville are going to be madhouses and I fully expect that CBS makes Tennessee a night game.

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Well we are getting two top 10 road trips in 3 weeks with aTm sandwiched in between. Make it through that unscathed then we basically have one big challenge before Georgia.

But Fayetteville and Knoxville are going to be madhouses and I fully expect that CBS makes Tennessee a night game.
If they beat the corn dogs

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

For some reason I thought we had Arky and UT back to back. I guess I've been wanting to make this the first weekend in October all day.

I like 8&4 beating Arky tonight... take the wind out of their sails before next weekend. Then we get Aggy at home... I feel good about that. Maybe LSU can rough up Tennessee prior to our game with them. We'll see.

Reactions: BamaInBham

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
I watched that game and I don't think Bama should have trouble beating them. Arkansas is ranked 91 in total defense and Tennessee is ranked 96. Florida is ranked 68 in total offense and put up 33 on the road at Tennessee. If the o-line plays well at all, Bama will score lots of points against both of those teams.

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
I watched that game and I don't think Bama should have trouble beating them. Arkansas is ranked 91 in total defense and Tennessee is ranked 96. Florida is ranked 68 in total offense and put up 33 on the road at Tennessee. If the o-line plays well at all, Bama will score lots of points against both of those teams.
I agree completely. The only thing that really gives me some hesitancy is the fact that Jefferson and Hooker are both serious threats to tuck and run with usually a good outcome. We will need to spy both of them. To'o To'o will have to play very disciplined to keep them in check. I know he can do it, but lapses do happen to even the best players.

Reactions: Bazza

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I agree completely. The only thing that really gives me some hesitancy is the fact that Jefferson and Hooker are both serious threats to tuck and run with usually a good outcome. We will need to spy both of them. To'o To'o will have to play very disciplined to keep them in check. I know he can do it, but lapses do happen to even the best players.
Toto should be laser focused during that game for obvious reasons.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.