*** 2018 ILB Kaho Reportedly Coming to Alabama ***

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: 2018 ILB Kaho

is a name to watch for after asking for his full release from UW
Right. This kid`s got mucho more important things in life to work through than football right now. Having said that Jam, why would you think that he just wouldn`t go back to UW when he got everything sorted out ( and put some weight back on !! )?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Right. This kid`s got mucho more important things in life to work through than football right now. Having said that Jam, why would you think that he just wouldn`t go back to UW when he got everything sorted out ( and put some weight back on !! )?
He’s already asked for his release . His dad wanted him at Bama. The weight stuff has varied from 3 lbs to 20 lbs. you don’t ask for a release if you plan on staying. We did finish second in December. We have a need for ilb and our structured program could be exactly what he needs currently. 247 guys think he’s going to Bama as well. He will likely get his release but he won’t be released to pac schools or schools on Washington’s schedule

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

He’s already asked for his release . His dad wanted him at Bama. The weight stuff has varied from 3 lbs to 20 lbs. you don’t ask for a release if you plan on staying. We did finish second in December. We have a need for ilb and our structured program could be exactly what he needs currently. 247 guys think he’s going to Bama as well. He will likely get his release but he won’t be released to pac schools or schools on Washington’s schedule
Alrighty!! Sounds good to me. Thanks!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

If anyone can whip him into fighting shape both physically and mentally, Saban and Bama can

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Assuming if he is released from his NLI that he is eligible to play this year (assuming the HS class issue is resolved)?
I do not see why he would not be ready to go this year assuming he does come to Tuscaloosa in the next week or two. He may not be ready to make a contribution this year for one reason or another but he should be full go from an eligibility standpoint (as you said, assuming the HS deal has been rectified). I for one am pulling for this kid. I think we could really help each other.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010

Great news.
Jam, why do you think he might end up at Bama, if he left Washington because he wanted to come home? Tuscaloosa is a long way from his home.

We sure need inside LBs, hope we get him.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

IF he comes to us ( here`s hoping ), first stop is the chow hall if what I`ve read on his weight is accurate. If it is, he looks to me to be to light to play inside. Jam, am I reading this all wrong ? I`d really like to be because we could use the help!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Class move by Peterson to let him out of his NLI (if that is what happened), but I find it hard to believe that he would be a significant contributor at Alabama this year given his physical and mental condition right now. Great player, but probably doesn't contribute until next season.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Should get news on this quickly. His family wants him to choose quickly and we've already been in contact.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.