2019-2020 Roster

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
Only names I've read are Rojas and Jahvon Quinerly. Both look solid. Q's recruitment at AZ is a concern, but don't think there was any problem while he was at Villanova so that may be behind him. I'm just glad we're now able to move on...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Man, I'm excited about the potential of this team as I was with the 2008 football team. I think we really are going to make an immediate impact during the season and the tourney

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I have not seen any video of Rojas so this is based strictly on the fact that he was a JUCO All-American but I think he is a day 1 starter at Bama at the 4 spot. My reasoning is that if our current 4's (Reese, Smith) went to JUCO I do not think they would be All-American. The fact that Buffalo and CNO recruited him to play in their system there tells me he can run and shoot. All of this to me adds up to him starting on day 1 at UA.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Looks like 2 seniors on the roster making two for sure openings for the next recruiting class along with the usual unknowns.
Someone will be draft eligible next year, and with a good season under CNO, can easily see Kira making that jump.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.