PICK'EM: 2019 Bowl Pick'em - Now Open! Enter today! Prizes! [FINAL UPDATE]

Bamachamps

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 14, 2017
To be honest, if this same pool was on MGOBLOG you would probably have the same result, 100% Tide, 0% Skunkweasels :LOL:
They are dreading this game.
OSUTideFan
If Bama played OSU what team would you pull for? I think Clemsen is really really good this year but I will pull for OSU. We can’t let a Clemsen begin a dynasty.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: B1GTide

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
OSUTideFan
If Bama played OSU what team would you pull for? I think Clemsen is really really good this year but I will pull for OSU. We can’t let a Clemsen begin a dynasty.
I would cheer for OSU in an OSU-Bama to win the game out of young adult heritage. But your question stings like asking someone which child they favor more.:LOL: Honestly, if OSU plays Bama, both teams are winners in my perspective. They aren’t rivals. I would expect Alabama to win, and congratulate my Buckeyes if they manage to gain the upper hand.
I grew up during the Cooper years at OSU, inc Columbus. Those years were very unkind to me. I have remembered the team as always losing to Michigan. Alabama is the model football program for all of CFB to admire.

as far as Clemson, they are utterly obnoxious and insufferable. And it will be a very cold day in Perdition before you find me uttering a kind word about the team in Baton Rouge and their flash in the pan success so far this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.