PICK'EM: 2019 Bowl Pick'em - Now Open! Enter today! Prizes! [FINAL UPDATE]

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I expect we’ll see an update tomorrow morning. I’ll be at work until tomorrow night, but that’s ok. Good luck to you B1G.
I think I am 1 game short for round 3, but still in the hunt for the overall. Got the last 2 games right and was only 5 points off on the total.

Roll Tide

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I think I am 1 game short for round 3, but still in the hunt for the overall. Got the last 2 games right and was only 5 points off on the total.

Roll Tide
If you got the last two right, as did I, then you’ve probably got the overall by way of tiebreaker. I missed on the week three total pretty significantly - games were lower scoring than I expected.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If you got the last two right, as did I, then you’ve probably got the overall by way of tiebreaker. I missed on the week three total pretty significantly - games were lower scoring than I expected.
Guess we will find out in the morning. Pretty shocked that my picks worked out.

Reactions: NationalTitles18

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Am I missing something? I keep seeing that BamaNation is updating the thread, (6 minutes ago in fact), but there’s no new message - only the same one that says it’ll be updated Thursday (yesterday). Is it a problem on my end?
[IMG alt="BamaNation"]https://www.tidefans.com/forums/data/avatars/s/0/1.jpg?1575470252[/IMG]
BamaNation
Publisher and Benevolent Dictator

Staff member

18 minutes ago
Hey guys - sorry for the delay. I'll have the final totals and prizes on Thursday.

Says just minutes ago. I don't think that's anyone bumping it. Not sure what's going on though.

Reactions: PacadermaTideUs

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.