2019 Clemson simulated playing LSUs schedule

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
While I love the 47-7 win, I have to wonder if their simulation included everyone (Tua, Moses, McMillon, etc.) being healthy. I have to wonder about us giving up only 7 with as many injuries as we had last year. I would've thought somewhere in the neighborhood of 47-31.

Reactions: seebell

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
There is no way on planet earth that Texas would have beaten Clemson last year. None.
They also would not have beaten Auburn by 48 points (?).

And maybe Alabama beats Clemson last year (with Tua and the other guys hurt, I doubt it), but no way in hell do I think we beat Clemson by forty points.

If Clemson had played LSU's schedule last year, they still probably lose MAYBE only one game, two at the absolute most. They're not a bad team.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR and Con

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
As our 9 AA baseball team (who is playing up in 10 AA) learned this weekend. Games aren't won on paper or on a simulation computer module. They have to be played on the field. In all three age divisions this weekend (10 AA, 12AA & 13&14) the teams that were "supposed to win it all" didn't. Had one team come into the 12 AA tournament that literally hadn't lost a game in 2020. They were 25-0. Lost. Our little 9 AA team beat TWO stout 10AA teams that we weren't "supposed" to beat. Beat them comfortably.

I guess during this very unique time it's "fun" to do stuff like this. But do not put ANY serious credibility into it. LSU actually played that schedule out on the field and earned all the wins. That's what we do know for a fact. For all we know Clemson may have very well lost four games or completely dominated more than LSU did.

Reactions: Con

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
As our 9 AA baseball team (who is playing up in 10 AA) learned this weekend. Games aren't won on paper or on a simulation computer module. They have to be played on the field. In all three age divisions this weekend (10 AA, 12AA & 13&14) the teams that were "supposed to win it all" didn't. Had one team come into the 12 AA tournament that literally hadn't lost a game in 2020. They were 25-0. Lost. Our little 9 AA team beat TWO stout 10AA teams that we weren't "supposed" to beat. Beat them comfortably.

I guess during this very unique time it's "fun" to do stuff like this. But do not put ANY serious credibility into it. LSU actually played that schedule out on the field and earned all the wins. That's what we do know for a fact. For all we know Clemson may have very well lost four games or completely dominated more than LSU did.
AA?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.