Question: 2019 LSU vs our best team

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
I will give credit where it's due but I don't think LSU would beat our 2011 team with its d nor 92. I would love to see Burrow have to deal with Copeland, Curry and Teague and company. One word for you Timeout.

Bama Czar

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I will give credit where it's due but I don't think LSU would beat our 2011 team with its d nor 92. I would love to see Burrow have to deal with Copeland, Curry and Teague and company. One word for you Timeout.
It depends what rules are used when the game is played... 1992 rules or current rules that allow things like OL 3 yards downfield "run-blocking" on all pass plays (not just on pass plays where the ball is thrown behind the LOS), bogus targeting rules, & etc...?? Almost impossible to compare with the rule differences.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
It depends what rules are used when the game is played... 1992 rules or current rules that allow things like OL 3 yards downfield "run-blocking" on all pass plays (not just on pass plays where the ball is thrown behind the LOS), bogus targeting rules, & etc...?? Almost impossible to compare with the rule differences.
We would have guys ejected for targeting in every single game of that 1992 season.

Reactions: B1GTide

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
We were discussing this at a party last night, one guy said this LSU team would drill any team Bama has ever fielded.

So what do you guys think? How would our 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, and 2018 teams do against 2019 LSU?
They barely beat us this year..and we had a bad year...🤔

***EDIT: I usually read further down before posting, but this one was soooo silly that I broke my own rule...I should have followed my rule...:cool:

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.