Game Thread: 2019 NFL Draft - Rounds 4 - 7 - 11am CDT

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I’ve never seen such a great physical talent fail so spectacularly as Mack Wilson did last year. Hopefully he’ll work his butt off and earn a spot on the roster. The OU wide receiver flattening him in the Orange Bowl kind of said it all in one picture.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I’ve never seen such a great physical talent fail so spectacularly as Mack Wilson did last year. Hopefully he’ll work his butt off and earn a spot on the roster. The OU wide receiver flattening him in the Orange Bowl kind of said it all in one picture.
If he does that I'll be happy for him.....and also surprised.

I can't help but be a tad bitter though when he was more focused on this weekend throughout December and January instead of UGA, OU, and Clemson.

He wasn't putting in the work then and has reaped what he sowed now.

He did have people in his ear giving him all kinds of bad advice for months.... but in the end it's his life and he's a Man who should make decisions that are truly in his best long-term interests.

He should have given CNS's opinion the heaviest weight of all..... but.... as we all have seen.... he did not.

It's going to be an uphill battle now.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.