2020 Braves season (35-25) NL EAST CHAMPS

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Well the Phillies have sank back into mediocrity. As long as we dont lose our ways to the playoffs then we can hang another Eastern Division Banner that Alex and his supporters will smoke a big cigar over. I really dont think the Marlins can get the lead after facing the Nats, Braves, and Yankees to close out the year.

Reactions: B1GTide

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I was wondering where you were.

Fried got an easy first day back.
Ive been bumming Hulu off my parents since they offered and really dont want to go for Xfinity or Direct Tv right now since I just moved. The Hurricane just basically reset the account and it found out that I was 4 hours away from the account.

• Haha
Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Ive been bumming Hulu off my parents since they offered and really dont want to go for Xfinity or Direct Tv right now since I just moved. The Hurricane just basically reset the account and it found out that I was 4 hours away from the account.
Oops. When my mother's directTV went out I offered her my hulu account but she declined. She didn't want them to shut mine off because she is in another state. She thought we would get busted.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.