2020 Prospect: 2020 Commits and Prospects

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Wow, some of you guys are really overreacting a little IMO.
We have a top five class by most recruiting services and we’re not done yet. Has CNS forgotten how to recruit? Good grief!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a good bit less worried about where the overall class lands and a bit more worried about us filling the positions of the biggest need depth wise. Some positions are very, very thin and others will likely be razor thin once we learn who all is going early in the draft this year.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I'm a good bit less worried about where the overall class lands and a bit more worried about us filling the positions of the biggest need depth wise. Some positions are very, very thin and others will likely be razor thin once we learn who all is going early in the draft this year.
Yep...…….Bama needs to fill those spots with quality players, and hopefully steal some away from others

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Phillip Webb scheduled his official visit to Bama for December 13th. This is huge because it was looking like he was going to make a decision early without making an OV and LSU is currently in the driver's seat with this one. Alabama will get his final OV before he signs so let's see if Coach Saban can work some magic with this one.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Phillip Webb scheduled his official visit to Bama for December 13th. This is huge because it was looking like he was going to make a decision early without making an OV and LSU is currently in the driver's seat with this one. Alabama will get his final OV before he signs so let's see if Coach Saban can work some magic with this one.
This will make his 5th visit to Alabama. He has made 4 trips to LSU. But one of his trips to Alabama was for the LSU game, so that one doesn't count. No idea where he is leaning, but if you have the last shot at him, I like your chances.

I can't imagine why he would make this late official to Alabama, after the season is over, if he had his mind made up.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
y'all are going to overreact but Kennedy is on a OV to LSU. Calm down
Overreaction or not, CEO`s got it going on over there. Figure they`ll play the " Changing of the guard and you`ll want to be a part of it" card. I damned sure would if I was him after Nov. 9th. That was a costly loss IMHO.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He has deleted that tweet. I am afraid we maybe losing him. I seriously hope I am overreacting. Hope he sticks.
Kennedy has potential, but he is going to take a few years to be big enough to play ILB in the SEC. He is fast - I see him more as a safety than a LB unless he really bulks up. And can he stay fast if he gains 40 lbs?

If you get him, great, but he is not playing next year.

MajorFan42

Jan 14, 2017
I don't see how LSU gets Kennedy and Webb. The numbers are not there. I hope we get at lest one of them and keep our other guys.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Yeah...I wouldn't get too worked up about Kennedy's visit. The staff will be hitting the road hard since they don't have to prepare for the SEC championship game this week. Some of the confirmed visits:
Monday-Jackson Bratton, Alfred Collins (Just Coach Banks, Coach Saban will visit next week), JJ Pegues, and Javion Cohen
Tuesday-Bryce Young, Traeshon Holden, and Darnell Washington
Wednesday-Phillip Webb
Thursday-Arian Smith, and Jahquez Robinson
Demouy Kennedy and Ronald Williams will have in home visits with Coach Saban at some point this week.
Tim Smith and Jordan Burch will have in home visits with Coach Saban next week.
Jordan Burch will be visited by Coach Kelly this week and Coach Sal went to watch Tim Smith's basketball game this evening. Alabama is also expected to watch Jase McClellan play Friday night. The staff is hitting it HARD.

Reactions: CarolinaCrimson

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.