Not open for further replies.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Now is an excellent time to make sure you and any rational friends/family members are registered to vote.

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA

The ruling might have unnerved some investors who until now didn't take former Vice President Joe Biden's bid for the White House seriously, said Fawad Razaqzada, market analyst at ThinkMarkets.
Call me crazy but somehow I don't think that quote is going to bring any new money into his investment stable.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hope today's ruling gave a little peace to those worried about Trump trying a "national security" power grab. That pretty much went out the window today. It depended on the SCOTUS backing him. It won't...
This decision had far reaching implications, far beyond the subject matter, but in the affirmation that the court overwhelmingly affirmed that no man is above the law. From the lack of response, I can tell that it's impact in reaffirming the separation of powers was not really understood. At least not yet...

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Just in case we need a reminder of just what kind of monster we have in the oval office.

Trump attacks Lindsey Graham after SCOTUS rulings
“No Republican Senate Judiciary response," the president tweeted.

Earlier this year, Trump pushed Graham to issue a subpoena to Obama himself, demanding that he be put under oath. But Graham has swiftly rejected those calls, arguing it would set a dangerous precedent. Trump has continued to push for such an action.
Politico

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Here's one for you Georgia Boys!
i've been telling everyone who will listen that these jawjuh folks ain't quite right in the head.

anyway, it worked for our moron governor, so why shouldn't she try it.

Reactions: seebell

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
one thing to remember. these people aren't very bright

There is so much to unpack there that I don't even know if I should begin with the fact that they are insinuating that Trump stole something (like an election), that Trump is actually admitting that he is unpopular and doesn't have the brightest apples in the bunch, or that Democrats are better warriors than Trumpers.

Im beginning to think the Republican brains for witty campaign ads in the 80's to late 2000's are the guys in the Lincoln Project. Because using Troy is just plain dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.