2020 GOP Virtual Nominating Convention...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I watched a bit last night where Trump was chatting with a few random people. He asked what they did and one guy said he was a trucker. Trump said that was great and that he loved truckers.

Imagine the following conversation when Baron is a senior in high school.

So, son, have you decided on a college? Want to go to Penn like me?

No, Dad, I am doing something different than Don, Ivanka, and Eric. I have decided to go to school to learn how to drive an 18-wheeler. Real estate sounds boring, but I love the open road. I have heard you say you love truckers so I know you will be proud of me. 10-4, Dad!!!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I watched a bit last night where Trump was chatting with a few random people. He asked what they did and one guy said he was a trucker. Trump said that was great and that he loved truckers.

Imagine the following conversation when Baron is a senior in high school.

So, son, have you decided on a college? Want to go to Penn like me?

No, Dad, I am doing something different than Don, Ivanka, and Eric. I have decided to go to school to learn how to drive an 18-wheeler. Real estate sounds boring, but I love the open road. I have heard you say you love truckers so I know you will be proud of me. 10-4, Dad!!!
Not very different from Donald's older brother, Freddy, when all he wanted was to fly. Fred, their father, said that a commercial pilot was no better than a bus driver in the sky...

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Guilfoyle and Piro should be extremely lucky that the TrumpS like them because after the Roger Ailes misconduct scandal they are lucky to still to have jobs.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jon and 92tide

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
  • Thank You
Reactions: UAH

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
And his Jewish daughter and son-in-law don’t care because they saw what happened to Uncle Fred when he didn’t toe the Trump family party line.
And they're supposedly orthodox and observant. Any Jew who would share the stage with the Rothschild libel should never be spoken to again by any other Jew...

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
CNN is reporting she is off the program.
RNC Speaker Cancelled After Boosting QAnon Conspiracy Theory About Jewish Plot to Enslave the World

One of the speakers for the second night of the Republican National Convention was pulled from the program after The Daily Beast surfaced a tweet from her, earlier in the day, urging her followers to investigate a supposed Jewish plot to enslave the world.

“Do yourself a favor and read this thread,” Mary Ann Mendoza, who is a member of the Trump campaign’s advisory board, tweeted to her more than 40,000 followers Tuesday morning.

Mendoza, an “angel mom,” was scheduled to speak Tuesday about her son’s 2014 death at the hands of a drunk driver who was in the country illegally. But a Republican source familiar with the programming said the speech had been cancelled amid uproar over her tweet.

Reactions: Go Bama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.