2020 Presidential Election part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
I looked in my spam folder and have gotten 100+ emails from DonaldJTrump.com. Anyone else getting this lovely spam barrage?
Between all the Nigerians asking for my help transferring money to the US, hot Russian girls wanting to send me nude photos and various hackers wanting me to click on links to "claim" my Walmart gift card I don't see any other emails in there. I am, however, getting snail mail flyers from Donald every day begging for money.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
What’s more important for Biden and Loeffler’s opponent? Fulton Co, Cobb, or Macon Co? I’m not familiar with Atlanta voting, but I know that it’s the biggest place to potentially flip the state.
Fulton and Cobb for numbers, Macon county is tiny. Cobb is so Red historically that any move towards blue would be shocking. This is the county that produced Newt GIngrich and Bob Barr before he decided he was a Libertarian as well as tried to outlaw homosexuality not that far back in the past, Fulton includes all of the City of Atlanta and nearly half of the metro area so traditionally Blue outside of the northern section where I live

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Fulton and Cobb for numbers, Macon county is tiny. Cobb is so Red historically that any move towards blue would be shocking. This is the county that produced Newt GIngrich and Bob Barr before he decided he was a Libertarian as well as tried to outlaw homosexuality not that far back in the past, Fulton includes all of the City of Atlanta and nearly half of the metro area so traditionally Blue outside of the northern section where I live
Hillary won Cobb by 2pts, and Abrams by 9 FWIW. I think repubs are in for a shocker this time around.

• Thank You
Reactions: 92tide and seebell

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Took my wife 3hrs. She was nervous about getting her vote in since we are out of town the next 2 weeks. I guess I’m going wed or thurs.
Yikes, I thought early voting was suppose to speed things up. I voted in MD last week, drove up to a drop off box, dropped it in with zero delay and already got an email acknoledgement that my ballot was received.

Reactions: MobtownK

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Took my wife 3hrs. She was nervous about getting her vote in since we are out of town the next 2 weeks. I guess I’m going wed or thurs.
my wife keeps going back and forth between voting in person and drop-off absentee. i heard several folks say they went to state farm arena and were in and out in 15 mins. i heard east point and college park had some slow lines at times today and haven't heard anything about the international convention center by the airport. we may drive by the three near us tomorrow and see how the lines look.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yikes, I thought early voting was suppose to speed things up. I voted in MD last week, drove up to a drop off box, dropped it in with zero delay and already got an email acknoledgement that my ballot was received.
this is jawjuh we are talking about. long wait times are a tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.