2021 Prospect: **** 2021 4* LB Deontae Lawson commits to Bama ****

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
Four-star 2021 linebacker Deontae Lawson committed to Alabama late Friday afternoon over SEC West rivals Auburn and LSU.
“It’s crazy,” Lawson told AL.com. “I felt the time was right. I can’t wait to fit into that program and be a part of what coach (Nick) Saban has built. I was just ready to do it. It feels awesome.”
The 6-foot-3, 214-pound Lawson led Mobile Christian to the Class 3A championship game earlier this month. He was a first-team ASWA Class 3A All-State selection and a first-team AL.com All-Coastal Alabama selection.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: REDSEA

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Whoa, a bolt out of the unknown and unpredicted? I like getting in state kids, and especially those Auburn and LSU wanted; typically just means more to them; especially the Barn and LSU games.

BirminghamBAMA

Scout Team
Dec 29, 2013
This is a big pick up early for Alabama. He is one of their top overall targets in the 2021 class. Bama is recruiting him as an ILB. He is very similar to Demouy Kennedy.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
I like this kid I rather see Bama lock up the best more athletic guys in state this year. Bama has gotten back to it in this year’s recruiting class. We need to get more kids in camps. Tired of seeing LSU and ole miss etc.. Landing better players from Bama than Bama has landed.

Guido

Scout Team
Feb 24, 2017
This is a big pick up early for Alabama. He is one of their top overall targets in the 2021 class. Bama is recruiting him as an ILB. He is very similar to Demouy Kennedy.
excellent, any comparison to Demouy Kennedy is good, but as we all know, it's a long time till next ESD. but a great get, hope he sticks. RTR

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - Get your gear!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.