2021 Prospect: 2021 5* DT Damon Payne

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Payne has been trending in a big way to Alabama recently. He has been a big Bama lean for most of his recruitment so not a big shocker here.
He could possibly be another July commit.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Sorry SJC. I did not see your post and put this under the 2021 recruiting thread. Would love to see him and Masson Smith as our other DT commits in this class (LSWho going to be tough with Smith).

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Sorry SJC. I did not see your post and put this under the 2021 recruiting thread. Would love to see him and Masson Smith as our other DT commits in this class (LSWho going to be tough with Smith).
Masson Smith will be a battle. Bama didn't do too well last cycle with a pair of Dline guys we wanted from La.
with them winning the NC last season, it will become even more difficult.

Reactions: TiderJack

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Interesting that he's not high on the Fighting Haughbaughs :)

I love it, come on down Mr. Payne

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Interesting that he's not high on the Fighting Haughbaughs :)

I love it, come on down Mr. Payne
apparently, the high school Payne attends does not have a good history with Michigan.
Ohio St was his leader , but they decided to take some DL early on so Payne moved on from them.
believe it or not Arizona with Herman there are Bama's biggest threat along with Kentucky.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Payne is set to announce his commitment on Sunday at 2:00 CST. CBS Sports HQ will broadcast it live. The article below has a link to CBS Sports HQ.

Michigan State is one of his"most talked" about schools...A MSU Insider gave Bama his CB yesterday with a 9!!!

Reactions: TiderJack

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
these highlights are impressive, but these guys look small. what class of ball is this?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.