2021 Alabama Football Schedule

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Going to be an interesting year and I'm not really sure what to expect.

Florida is replacing Toney, Pitts and Trask. which was the soul of their team this year so I have no idea how good they will/won't be.

A&M is going to be breaking in a new QB.

Auburn has a new coach so who knows what they will be like.

And obviously, we have a ton to replace especially on offense.

I honestly could see this being a weird year where an unexpected team makes a push. Maybe Ole Miss since I believe they get their QB back? Or maybe LSU bounces back in a big way?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Going to be an interesting year and I'm not really sure what to expect.

Florida is replacing Toney, Pitts and Trask. which was the soul of their team this year so I have no idea how good they will/won't be.

A&M is going to be breaking in a new QB.

Auburn has a new coach so who knows what they will be like.

And obviously, we have a ton to replace especially on offense.

I honestly could see this being a weird year where an unexpected team makes a push. Maybe Ole Miss since I believe they get their QB back? Or maybe LSU bounces back in a big way?
We see this in a totally different light...We may get a challenge (Ole Miss) along the way, but I see the SECCG as our first hurdle...

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
We see this in a totally different light...We may get a challenge (Ole Miss) along the way, but I see the SECCG as our first hurdle...
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I didn't mean to imply this was a difficult schedule if I did?

Reactions: The Ols

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
It's the kind of schedule we can go undefeated with. If stadiums are full the Swamp is a tough environment but I don't think Emory Jones will be as dangerous as Kyle Trask was. I think Lane Kiffin will make us sweat again but we should come out on top. The game at TAMU could be tough if they can find a decent QB to replace Mond. If not, we should win easily. LSU will improve but still not great. Strange things happen @Jordan-Hare but the odds heavily favor us in the IB. I expect us to meet UGA in the SECCG.

• Roll Tide!

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
I just booked my hotel in College Station for October 8th through October 10th.
Now if I can only get a ticket to the game!!

• Roll Tide!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
We normally play state and ole miss at home same year I think.
Here’s how to keep our annual opponents straight.We play everyone in the West plus Fourteenessee every year. You can put who plays us in Tuscaloosa the same year into two pods.

Pod A:
Ole Miss
LSU
Arkansas
Fourteenessee

Pod B:
The barn of Alabama
The barn of Mississippi
The barn of Texas

Notice all the teams in Pod A are the primary FBS school in their state.

The Pod B teams are all little brothers. Hope this helps. If you think of them as odd, remember we go there in odd numbered years.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Here’s how to keep our annual opponents straight.We play everyone in the West plus Fourteenessee every year. You can put who plays us in Tuscaloosa the same year into two pods.

Pod A:
Ole Miss
LSU
Arkansas
Fourteenessee

Pod B:
The barn of Alabama
The barn of Mississippi
The barn of Texas

Notice all the teams in Pod A are the primary FBS school in their state.

The Pod B teams are all little brothers. Hope this helps. If you think of them as odd, remember we go there in odd numbered years.
So we will never get the barn and LSU at home in the same year?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.