2021 Alabama Football Schedule

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Wow, only four games outside the state of Alabama, and one of them is in Atlanta, a home away from home.

About the best schedule one could ask for as defending champs starting a new QB era.

Reactions: The Ols

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Amongst the usual snoozers the first week of the season, I find us vs Miami, the Whos vs UCLA and Ga vs Clem as the only ones that would hold my interest.

Reactions: FaninLA

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Looks like our defense will see Arik Gilbert when Bama plays Florida. He just committed to Florida. I assume with all the stuff going on at LSU, he will be granted immediate eligibility. Glad he is going there rather than UGA. He will be used much better at Florida in their offense.. Wish he would have come to Bama. I wonder if Saban tried to re-recruit him once he went into the portal.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
My early feel is that the two toughest games will be A&M and Ole Miss. Followed by Miami and then Florida.

Reactions: rolltd

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
we found out yesterday that one of our long-time neighbor's kids signed to play with mercer (i think he will be wr or db). my wife taught him and his older brother in sunday school pre-k thru early elementary. i am hoping that he gets to travel with the team to bds for the second game next year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.