2021 BAMA bball Recruiting thread ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Just wanted to go ahead and get this started. We off to a great start with the 2021 recruits with the real possibility of landing 3 (count em) THREE 5 stars in this class:

PF Jabari Smith (5 star 247 and 5 star composite) – We already have a thread on him and he's been pretty high on us for a while now. he's currently the number one player in the state of GA and is the 5 ranked player nationally.
Highlight:

PG JD Davidson (5 star 247 and 5 star composite) – He shot up the recruiting rankings over the past season, at one point he was a 3 star on 247. he's been named Mr. Basketball for Alabama his Junior year and has the possibility of being Mr. Basketball again. He's been very high on Bama and unless something changes, I'm sure he's our main target for PG for the 2021 class.
Highlight:

Center Charles Bediko (5 star 247 and 4 star composite) – I've been a fan of his ever since we started recruiting Keon Ambrose. Bediko would wrap of the trifecta of the Canadian Connection with Ambrose and Primo already in the mix. Bediako would be a huge and I mean HUGE get for the 2021 class.
Highlight:

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Just wanted to go ahead and get this started. We off to a great start with the 2021 recruits with the real possibility of landing 3 (count em) THREE 5 stars in this class:

PF Jabari Smith (5 star 247 and 5 star composite) – We already have a thread on him and he's been pretty high on us for a while now. he's currently the number one player in the state of GA and is the 5 ranked player nationally.
Highlight:

PG JD Davidson (5 star 247 and 5 star composite) – He shot up the recruiting rankings over the past season, at one point he was a 3 star on 247. he's been named Mr. Basketball for Alabama his Junior year and has the possibility of being Mr. Basketball again. He's been very high on Bama and unless something changes, I'm sure he's our main target for PG for the 2021 class.
Highlight:

Center Charles Bediko (5 star 247 and 4 star composite) – I've been a fan of his ever since we started recruiting Keon Ambrose. Bediko would wrap of the trifecta of the Canadian Connection with Ambrose and Primo already in the mix. Bediako would be a huge and I mean HUGE get for the 2021 class.
Highlight:
Thanks for this Ville.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
You can see the template hes developing, the plus is his system is tailor-made for playmakers and guys who play under control. All of the guys that he is targeting fit this mode.

Reactions: BamaMike05

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
As of now, Ruffin looks to be Ole Miss bound
And its no knock on Ruffin because he is a BEAST, but I think the success JD is having may be playing a factor in all of this. JD went from being the 49th best player in the country to the 19th best player and the 3rd best pg all in one season.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
If we land Bruner how will this affect our 247 rankings?
Good question ... I'm not sure if Bruner will factor into the numbers since he's a transfer. 247 still has us at 15 with him added. Heck of a class nonetheless.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Bama made top ten list for 5* center Moussa Cisse

I think we're going to be in consideration more times than not going forward, he's going to be a tough pull with him being the top player out of Tenn. Right now he's a Memphis lean. if he reclassifies to this season I'm sure he will be all Memphis. I'm thinking there will be a greater chance that we end up with THIS 5-STAR at Center.

On a side note, 247 Sports moved Ruffin back to Warmer status with us ... I'm wondering if it has anything to do with other teams shooing interest in Davidson? We've been on Davidson since before he blew up this past season so hopefully the relationship will end up paying dividends when its all said and done. We honestly do need 2 true PGs in the 2021 class but it may be a tough pull to get both to come here.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.