2021 coaching carousel

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Made a new coaching carousel thread because it’s 2021 now.

We can rest easy now that it looks like Washington’s Kwiatkowski is joining Sark as DC at Texas. According to sources, of course.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: CoolBreeze

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
News from the south. Erm, south of me but north of Alabama. Kiffin to 15SE?
View attachment 14504
Kiffin would be beyond stupid to do something like that.......... Ole Miss isn’t far from being a good football team........ UT is miles away. And they aren’t still mad at him for the way he left? I ain’t buying it

his Ole Sis buyout is somewhere around 9 mil........ with their financial situation, can they swing it?And defending against a lawsuit for wrongful termination?

Reactions: CraigD

DanoCanuck

3rd Team
Feb 5, 2020
Tennessee will not be the place for a coach wanting long term success. Think pedo st after joepa. Obviously not as toxic but with the portal situation and players jumping ship they will be in worse shape for players. Add sanctions and their talent level is cratering. Maybe an up and comer who can show progress like O'Brian did and springboard to another job or a google coach from a G5. Can't see a quality coach taking that job unless they are chasing a paycheck. Tenn will have to pay big $$$ for most of the names on the odds list. It's a buyers market there.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I can't see Kiffin taking the Vols job nor Tennessee. If he did, he will be unemployed in less than 5 years and will need another stint in "Coaching Rehab U."

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Do not underestimate Lane Kiffin's penchant for doing the unexpected. I am not saying he would jump from Ole Miss to UT, but I for one will not be surprised if it were to happen. With Fulmer officially out of the picture there may be some HC applicants that might surprise everyone.

Reactions: OSUTideFan

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Do not underestimate Lane Kiffin's penchant for doing the unexpected. I am not saying he would jump from Ole Miss to UT, but I for one will not be surprised if it were to happen. With Fulmer officially out of the picture there may be some HC applicants that might surprise everyone.
Yeah he has been known for doing off the wall stuff........ but that would be insane. UT fans want him back because they think he will put Bama in its place.......... they better worry about the doom that is upon them first

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.