2021 Recruiting question

BirminghamBAMA

Scout Team
Dec 29, 2013
Who 'dey?
Tommy And James Brockermeyer...they are twin brothers...Tommy is bigger and is one of the top OTs in the country and a five star...James is a three star and a Center. They are Texas legacies, but a lot of positive vibes around there chances of ending up at Bama.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiderJack

CajunCrimson

Hall of Fame
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I wonder if Golding owes some people money or slept with someone’s significant other. Or maybe he thinks the new guy in Journey is better than Steve Perry. Otherwise I’m sort of at a loss.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
How is it that I asked about what positions we need to recruit for 2021 and it turned in to having 3/4 of the posts be about Pete Golding? Thanks for the hijacking........
Maybe some folks think that Saban needs to recruit a new DC? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TiderJack

Blindside17

1st Team
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
How is it that I asked about what positions we need to recruit for 2021 and it turned in to having 3/4 of the posts be about Pete Golding? Thanks for the hijacking........
I thoroughly enjoy coming to this board both for posting and seeing other people's thoughts but I do see where a conversation will often start going in the opposite direction of what the topic is. You have to skip over those and carry on it does get aggravating though.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonRuss

CajunCrimson

Hall of Fame
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I thoroughly enjoy coming to this board both for posting and seeing other people's thoughts but I do see where a conversation will start going in the opposite direction of what the topic is. You have to skip over those and carry on it does get aggravating though.
Welcome to life. Think of it as a bad date and she only wants to talk about herself. :)

Keeter

All-American
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Tommy And James Brockermeyer...they are twin brothers...Tommy is bigger and is one of the top OTs in the country and a five star...James is a three star and a Center. They are Texas legacies, but a lot of positive vibes around there chances of ending up at Bama.
Be nice to get them

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - Get your gear!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.