2021 Prospect: 2021 Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
So...Coach Saban had a zoom call with JTT, and heard it went very well. It looks like the tide (no pun intended lol) is starting to turn in his recruitment in Bama's favor. He will still wait and take visits and won't commit until April at the earliest. He will have a spot until he decides.
seems like a theme. last year we had like one commit and the sky was falling lol

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Loved Coach Saban’s words in the presser when describing the highest rated recruiting class in the history of college football. “For the most part, we were able to accomplish what we wanted to accomplish with this recruiting class.”

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
seems like a theme. last year we had like one commit and the sky was falling lol
You remember those days? Lol Bama fans were upset and complaining that Tennessee had a better class. We had to keep preaching patience because a majority of Bama's top targets were still available and Tennessee's class was top heavy and wouldn't end the year ranked as high. Good times....Lol

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
You remember those days? Lol Bama fans were upset and complaining that Tennessee had a better class. We had to keep preaching patience because a majority of Bama's top targets were still available and Tennessee's class was top heavy and wouldn't end the year ranked as high. Good times....Lol
Yep, I think we had 2 commits and UT had 18 and were ranked #2. They were ranked #2 because they had 18 commits but most were 3* prospects. Flash forward 9 months and we all know the end result. Amazing that some of us were doubting the greatest coach and recruiter ever. We only have two now in the '22 class so let this be a reminder to all. RTR!!

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Yep, I think we had 2 commits and UT had 18 and were ranked #2. They were ranked #2 because they had 18 commits but most were 3* prospects. Flash forward 9 months and we all know the end result. Amazing that some of us were doubting the greatest coach and recruiter ever. We only have two now in the '22 class so let this be a reminder to all. RTR!!
Oh we got down to one commit (Deonte Lawson) at one point, and Drake Maye had flipped to UNC, and Latrell McCutchen had decommitted...Saban had lost his touch Lol

• Thank You
Reactions: TiderJack

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
We can agree to disagree..because I'm hearing Bama was still pushing for him regardless of the numbers. He might not want to hop on board with the WRs we have, but Bama would have taken him. If we get Arnold and Camar tomorrow, and he waits...I'm hearing it is a wait and see.
Smoke on the Thomas front hearing he really wants in. So good call

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
O.K. I can't remember who JTT is or what his position is. I know I read something in these threads about him but I can't find it now. Would one of you mind sharing that information again?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
O.K. I can't remember who JTT is or what his position is. I know I read something in these threads about him but I can't find it now. Would one of you mind sharing that information again?

• Thank You
Reactions: Con
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.