2021 Prospect: 2021 Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Williams..Kool Aid is a matter of time..heavy in the mix with Terrion Arnold...Jason Marshall...we are in his top 3...and we have also offered 3 Juco corners...if I had to say right now..I'd go Williams, Kool Aid, Arnold, and one of the JUCO corners.
Jackson is going to be an elite Corner from Jucos. Really want one of McCutchin , Marshall , or Wiggins to go with Kool aid and Jackson. Gilbert is a safety worth watching too. Arnold is the best safety in this class. Also, Walker is still 50/50 (we had a lead for a long time and hes been coming to bama camps for a long time. )

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
You are talking about the Brockermeyers and we do look good for them.

Bama does not lose many too many Birmingham kids we really want and still expect Kool Aid to sign with us.

I`m certainly not saying it`s impossible that the Brockermeyer brothers will come to Bama, but they`re Texas legacies. That`s hard to overcome. Kind of like a Hannah going anywhere else than Alabama.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I`m certainly not saying it`s impossible that the Brockermeyer brothers will come to Bama, but they`re Texas legacies. That`s hard to overcome. Kind of like a Hannah going anywhere else than Alabama.
Not saying you're not right and the pressure to stay in Texas is huge. Nothing like Texas pride! But in the end Nick will tell them they need to make "a business decision" and nobody can argue that Bama isn't "O-line U" right now!

Reactions: TiderJack

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Not calling you out but we lead and it’s not close. Texas has tried everything but they haven’t produced a OL guy in 20 years or something . The legacy part has already been overcome hence the zoom call with Matthew McConaughey

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Not calling you out but we lead and it’s not close. Texas has tried everything but they haven’t produced a OL guy in 20 years or something . The legacy part has already been overcome hence the zoom call with Matthew McConaughey
Not at all , Jam. That’s great to hear. Just usually a tough pull when family tradition is with a certain school.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Not at all , Jam. That’s great to hear. Just usually a tough pull when family tradition is with a certain school.
I agree you could look at Rucci who is a legacy to penn state but going to Wisconsin because his brother is there and their track record. I also think legacies aren’t as meaningful now as they were a decade ago ( this could be because we haven’t had many other than Humphrey) imo now is more about the relationships they build with the coaches and track record of developing talent (why I think Georgia is already showing signs of cracks in the foundation) ie fields. Just my 2 cents

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I agree you could look at Rucci who is a legacy to penn state but going to Wisconsin because his brother is there and their track record. I also think legacies aren’t as meaningful now as they were a decade ago ( this could be because we haven’t had many other than Humphrey) imo now is more about the relationships they build with the coaches and track record of developing talent (why I think Georgia is already showing signs of cracks in the foundation) ie fields. Just my 2 cents
The track record of developing talent...primary imho. With our media the information is over whelming..

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I think the brockermeyer twins know what's going on. Texas has not had an O-lineman taken in the first round in 19 years. How can this be? So many good lineman in texas and it's been that long. It's a mystery.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Alabama should see some big commitments coming up in the month of July.
Obviously the Brock bros are on that list and another Texan , Blackshire who many believe is already a silent commit. He just needs to make it public. Dallas Turner is in the mix of possible July commits as well.
Alabama is trending for 5 star CB Jason Marshall.
Just a reminder, recruiting is very fluid so be patient. Christian Leary told staff he was going to commit 3 weeks ago until he postponed it and then look what happened.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Obviously the Brock bros are on that list and another Texan , Blackshire who many believe is already a silent commit. He just needs to make it public. Dallas Turner is in the mix of possible July commits as well.
Just a reminder, recruiting is very fluid so be patient. Christian Leary told staff he was going to commit 3 weeks ago until he postponed it and then look what happened.
With turner he’s in the same boat as the brocks with how I feel about them.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
if we get marshall, turner and arnold, Bama has officially raided the state of florida. There will be Saban wanted posters in every post office in the state.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Last edited:

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Dallas Turner is set to announce on July 1. Jam and SJC feel good about him so I do also.

We just got two CB's with Tim Watts being one of them.

One of the recent CB's is from a Georgia Insider and they were thought to be our toughest competition, so agreed it looks good for the Tide on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.