2021 Prospect: 2021 Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019

Agree with Jam. His rating has gone up since May. Worst, Top 120, but He definitely will earn 4th star. I can see him playing CB/Safety....
I like it RTR. He’s a very athletic kid, which improves overall team athleticism. He’s powerful seems to cover a ton of ground so he’ll definitely be on defense. Bama should be able to match up a hell of a lot better on defense in the future. We seem to be getting those fast twitch athletes again.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
still chaps my recruiting butt we didn't get one of the two big TE's from last year, might hurt us big in the next few years
It is far easier to develop a TE than a WR...you don't need speed as much as strength & desire. We don't need a TE to go 80 yards...8 will do just fine most of the time.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
It is far easier to develop a TE than a WR...you don't need speed as much as strength & desire. We don't need a TE to go 80 yards...8 will do just fine most of the time.
True, but some of my all time favorite Bama memories are OJ Howard burning the Clemson defense play after play. That was such a special night for him

Reactions: seebell

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Miller Forristall says hello...
Hey miller, good to hear from you, where have you been? Haven't seen much of you for the last 3 years. All kidding aside, I hope forristall and tennison have big years this season. They are good players, i was just hoping we could have landed the gilbert kid out of georgia. But such is life in recruiting land, you can't getem all

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Ferguson was considered a Bama lean at the beginning of the year...we still have a shot, but as of right now...I would predict him to UGA.
Ferguson wants to play Tackle. Bama and UGA would preferred him to play Guard. we will see how that plays out moving forward.
as far as where he is leaning, Ferguson is still very much in play for Alabama.

• Thank You
Reactions: TiderJack

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Is Calloway the unexpected guy?
no he was not unexpected. there were rumblings about him flipping once Bama offered. Bama staff really wanted him and Freddie Roach was instrumental in his recruitment. the kid is a straight up athlete that can play multiple positions. Safety will most likely be his position, but CB could be a possibility as well.

Reactions: Con

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
no he was not unexpected. there were rumblings about him flipping once Bama offered. Bama staff really wanted him and Freddie Roach was instrumental in his recruitment. the kid is a straight up athlete that can play multiple positions. Safety will most likely be his position, but CB could be a possibility as well.
When you catch 47 passes for almost 20 yds/reception and you have over 50 tackles and 11 interceptions you are an athlete. I think his 3* rating is more out of not knowing which side of the ball he will play on in college. I think it will be safety and he will cerainly be a 4* soon.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
When you catch 47 passes for almost 20 yds/reception and you have over 50 tackles and 11 interceptions you are an athlete. I think his 3* rating is more out of not knowing which side of the ball he will play on in college. I think it will be safety and he will cerainly be a 4* soon.
agreed TJ. furthermore, he play at the 2A level in Miss. so that could also be why he is rated so low. I don't think he will remained a 3 star that much longer. Scouts usually take noticed when BAMA offers and accepts a commitment from kids who are usually fly under the radar.
he has also accepted to play in the Under Armor All American, not bad for a lowly 3 star... :unsure:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.