2021 Prospect: 2021 Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We are loaded at RB I don't think they are taking one unless it is a very elite guy. Look for us to focus back on that position in the next recruiting cycle.
We are loaded but we will be losing two this year and I agree the RB will need to be elite. 5* Camar Wheaton from TX is the main target but he is trending to OU. The 3* kid from Texas discussed earlier may be another one (he will be a 4* soon) if the coaches want one in this class and we miss on Wheaton.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
We are loaded but we will be losing two this year and I agree the RB will need to be elite. 5* Camar Wheaton from TX is the main target but he is trending to OU. The 3* kid from Texas discussed earlier may be another one (he will be a 4* soon) if the coaches want one in this class and we miss on Wheaton.
don't forget about the in-state talent

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I know he’s committed elsewhere, but are we still recruiting Latrell McCutchin?
Not sure if we are but I would not doubt it. I did see we are still in contact with an Oregon commit (don't know the name since premium article). I'm sure we are pursuing KoolAid real hard and Marshall who committed to FLA. It looks like we want to add 1 or 2 more CB's to this class.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
DT 4 star Tim Keenan is announcing this Saturday. I posted awhile back that many believe he's not a take for Bama and Georgia has made him a priority. it looks like Alabama may take him after all according to Tim Watts of BOL. its still unclear at this point esp. due to the tight numbers particularly on the DL. unfortunately he's not really a fan favorite ( barely 6 feet tall with short arms and not very flexible) , but what the hell do we know :D

Keenan had a nice season opener with a scoop and score, sack and several tackles.
just a reminder, many Bama fans weren't too excited about another in-state DT 2 years back ( DJ Dale) and we all know how that turned out...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
DT 4 star Tim Keenan is announcing this Saturday. I posted awhile back that many believe he's not a take for Bama and Georgia has made him a priority. it looks like Alabama may take him after all according to Tim Watts of BOL. its still unclear at this point esp. due to the tight numbers particularly on the DL. unfortunately he's not really a fan favorite ( barely 6 feet tall with short arms and not very flexible) , but what the hell do we know :D

Keenan had a nice season opener with a scoop and score, sack and several tackles.
just a reminder, many Bama fans weren't too excited about another in-state DT 2 years back ( DJ Dale) and we all know how that turned out...

I re-watched his junior year highlight video and he does run better than I recalled. I think if he plays in the 320 lb range he can be a factor at Bama. I guess we will see if Watts is correct this weekend.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.