2021 Prospect: 2021 Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Raymond has been there awhile. Would have to think that would hurt their recruiting if he left.
first I rather have Scott or combs from Ohio State. second Raymond has been looking around tired of being just a position coach. ( for my money he is overrated with how much talent they get and dont all translate to the NFL ala greedy Williams delpit etc.) also we never wavered with Arnold who is just as talented but more versatile meaning playing all the positions. but we dont need anyone the need got met with kool aid and Jackson (imo day one starter , hes that good)

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Just looking at our commits for this next year -- no RB's. We are losing Nagee and maybe BR...other than Trey I've not seen anyone with PT. Any thoughts? Is Jase the top level RB we've been used to having?

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Every player gets another season, even seniors, if they so desire.
Appreciate it did not realize that. One can only assume Brob will indeed be back then. There is another back that opted out this aeason if that is the case and he is still on the team..... His name skips me but I think it is Kelian Robison I know he is from the DC area,he was in the 2019 class if memory serves.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Appreciate it did not realize that. One can only assume Brob will indeed be back then. There is another back that opted out this aeason if that is the case and he is still on the team..... His name skips me but I think it is Kelian Robison I know he is from the DC area,he was in the 2019 class if memory serves.
you’re right. Running back will be potentially talented, but definitely unproven.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Any chance we start looking at rb especially from a depth standpoint with the Sanders news. I know he is expected back. But if we have room maybe there is a juco guy out there or a possible grad transfer that could help just in case.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
Any chance we start looking at rb especially from a depth standpoint with the Sanders news. I know he is expected back. But if we have room maybe there is a juco guy out there or a possible grad transfer that could help just in case.
I really wish we could get some interest from Wheaton. I did see where we picked up two CBs for Adeleye today.

Reactions: Blindside17

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I really wish we could get some interest from Wheaton. I did see where we picked up two CBs for Adeleye today.
I think we may ramp up the process with Wheaton depending on the severity of Trey's injury. OU looking strong with him but if we turn up the heat it will be hard for him not to strongly consider. I saw that also on Adeleye.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Sorey is a definite take for Alabama. He has a spot regardless...just tremding Florida's way.
I know he's a good player but we have stud lb's already. Would rather use the spot on a big time DL if possible. I think payne is going to be very good, barnes and keenan have a lot of potential but i also see a lot of risk there. I've always thought DL is the hardest position to recruit besides QB. we need as many as we can get.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I know he's a good player but we have stud lb's already. Would rather use the spot on a big time DL if possible. I think payne is going to be very good, barnes and keenan have a lot of potential but i also see a lot of risk there. I've always thought DL is the hardest position to recruit besides QB. we need as many as we can get.
I think we are done on the inside unless Maason decides to leave the state. I think we want to take possibly two DE's (JTT, Tuner, Adeleye) and a WR, OLB and RB depending on how many more we take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.