2021 Prospect: 2021 Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooterabe

Jul 28, 2008
Good reply Scooterbabe....you have to realize that some of your brethren have tarnished your fandoms ability to communicate respectfully. This is a family friendly, very open board. There are places to talk about whatever you want, but it is a Bama board...Have fun....and remember, you're still 1-8 in the last nine...😇
:D

Scooterabe

Jul 28, 2008
Good reply Scooterbabe....you have to realize that some of your brethren have tarnished your fandoms ability to communicate respectfully. This is a family friendly, very open board. There are places to talk about whatever you want, but it is a Bama board...Have fun....and remember, you're still 1-8 in the last nine...😇
So can someone give a summary of what he said on the field (Tidefans language approved, of course)?
I think he said something like, we own Alabama from now on, and we own this field from now on, we won't lose here ever again, we'll beat them everytime we play them anywhere from now on... I don't know if he used any vulgarities or not though, ya'll correct me if I'm wrong...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
So can someone give a summary of what he said on the field (Tidefans language approved, of course)?
It was something like while gathered with all of their players "Right in the middle of their d*** field, this is our house from now on". The locker room speech was something like "we are going to kick their *** in recruiting and on the field......"

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

I think he said something like, we own Alabama from now on, and we own this field from now on, we won't lose here ever again, we'll beat them everytime we play them anywhere from now on... I don't know if he used any vulgarities or not though, ya'll correct me if I'm wrong...
if I were an LSU fan id be worried they just got Gene Chizik. (He found lightning in a bottle once too and paid to get it lol )

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
if I were an LSU fan id be worried they just got Gene Chizik. (He found lightening in a bottle once too and paid to get it lol )
Agreed. That's exactly who I've compared him to at this stage of his coaching career.

A couple years ago he seemed like a bumbling coach who really didn't know what he was doing and then he caught lightning in a bottle last year in a very similar way Chizik did for one special year at the Barn.

Let's see what happens in the next few years.

Reactions: The Ols

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I keep hoping for recruiting information when I see new posts. Can the LSU thread be moved elsewhere?
Well here you go. A story from 247Sports about where they think the top 10 uncommitted players will sign. According to this we are looking good for the OL Brockermeyer twins, OLB Xavien Sorey (and DB Arnold). Also still in it for OL JC Latham.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'll say I totally agree with you. I really don't understand what he was doing there on the field, and why a professional would try to make promises like that. I mean you can tell the players we own this field from now on, but that isn't gonna make it true. It's sports, anything can happen. Kind of silly.
I guess it was just pure testosterone being released, a bunch of hot air. Lol. I also agree the locker room thing probably was ok, but me personally... I mean you can celebrate without dropping the F bomb. Yeah , it shouldn't have gotten out, but he may indeed have to eat crow. We'll find out when we play.
It’s not really complicated. When you’ve not been in the rarefied air in which they found themselves, they didn’t know how to act. If you’ve been there so rarely, you don’t know how to win with class .

• Thank You
Reactions: jabcmb and BamaMoon

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I guess I wasn't aware of his on-field comments. Still, I'll say what he said in the locker room was classless IMO.
It's language not suitable for TF, so I can't post a link. But a simple YouTube search will turn it up. With a lot of choice words thrown in, he said that they own our stadium and own us, and did it on our field.

Then, he followed it up with more (a LOT more) of the same in the locker room. Which an idiot player recorded and posted on social media. Easily findable as well.

I have a feeling that those videos will be on continuous loop at the football complex during LSU week, whenever the next one might be.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
4* OL Jaeden Roberts announcing on Wed. Bama, the Barn and Okie St are his top 3. We signed another OL from his high school last year, Damien Geroge. The only CB is to the Barn. I don't know if he is a take with all the OL targets we are after.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: The Ols

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
4* OL Jaeden Roberts announcing on Wed. Bama, the Barn and Okie St are his top 3. We signed another OL from his high school last year, Damien Geroge. The only CB is to the Barn. I don't know if he is a take with all the OL targets we are after.

WHY would anybody want to go to West Georgia? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.