Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
  • Thank You
Reactions: Guido and The Ols

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I took a look at our targets and Let me tell you... What a haul! I heard we offered a TE Micheal Trigg and he has a chance to play basketball at Alabama as well. That's what 3 kids so far that wants to play dual sports. is that possible?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I'm hearing that Kendrick Blackshire is dropping next...I think we might hear something before the week is out.
I sure hope all these guys stick with their commitments. If so, it will be an outstanding class !

Just curious, if the season is cut short or does not happen at all, it will be interesting to see what the NCAA decides about scholarship numbers, total team players, etc. for next year. I want Bama to keep all the recruits for 2021 and still have who we have now on the team! RTR.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I sure hope all these guys stick with their commitments. If so, it will be an outstanding class !

Just curious, if the season is cut short or does not happen at all, it will be interesting to see what the NCAA decides about scholarship numbers, total team players, etc. for next year. I want Bama to keep all the recruits for 2021 and still have who we have now on the team! RTR.
I think they will. they can't afford to change this late in game especially with the coranvirus

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We have offered Tuscaloosa CB Kamari Lassiter and he looks fast and smooth. I don't know if he is a take with Kool Aid and Marshall possbily being our top targets. Jam or BhamBama may can add some thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.