2021 Prospect: 2021 Recruiting Targets

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
That 50' bomb would have meant nothing if JT had not gone 3 over par on the last four holes. Morikawa did play well but JT gave it to him. And yes, I would have happily picked up the chock job check.:)
“Chock job.” ??? You keep using this word...I do not think it means what you think it means...🤣 Inconceivable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
JT, like Bama, is now #1 in the world. BTW, it was not a choke job and there is not one person on the face of the earth that has ever played golf that has not done what JT did.

But that is not why I came to post. Today was the first day official offers could be made and here is an article showing some of our commits, uncommitted and players committed to other schools posting they received a Bama offical offer.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Going to take a big school to pull sark now he is the highest paid assistant in college football 2.5 million. Means me might be here a few more years thankfully best OC in college
Jam -- seeing several players list offers on Twitter...can you give us an update...like Shambre Jackson, Robert Ellis, etc.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Going to take a big school to pull sark now he is the highest paid assistant in college football 2.5 million. Means me might be here a few more years thankfully best OC in college
Well deserved raise. Our offense has been fantastic under Sark. With his recent heart condition he may stick around longer than he should. Stress as an OC is nothing like being the HC.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Why did Adeleye leave IMG?
i too would like to know, usually guys go to IMG to excel. not to leave. very odd, i'm writing this now as an edit, maybe he wants to just not play this year, go somewhere and finish school, not play football.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We have offered 3* RB Alton McCaskill out of TX. His sophomore video highlights looks really good and his body type looks like TJ Yeldon.

Reactions: tmaxam99

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
We have offered 3* RB Alton McCaskill out of TX. His sophomore video highlights looks really good and his body type looks like TJ Yeldon.

Looks like a good runner

Reactions: tmaxam99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.