2021 Prospect: 2021 Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Mississippi State insider Steve Robertson has predicted Kadarius Calloway back to Mississippi State with confidence level of 8? What? Robertson is at 88% for is 2021 accuracy. I am hoping he is wrong if we miss on McKinstry and Arnold. We would only have Williams, Smith and Jackson in the fold.
Beat me to it.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Yes he committed and tried to get a laugh at the expense of Bama in the process. Although nothing big if you play stupid games you get stupid prizes.
Sounds like somebody was salty that Alabama had no room for him. But hey, he'll have four years of getting his butt whupped by Bama and never playing for anything significant at Tennessee.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Sounds like somebody was salty that Alabama had no room for him. But hey, he'll have four years of getting his butt whupped by Bama and never playing for anything significant at Tennessee.
That's not the case..he had the green light to commit. Tennessee always made him a priority. After Alabama's OL class filled up in July and Mims pushed his decision back (he was originally announcing in August)...Alabama hesitated in pursuit and they were trying to see if they would take him, wait on Mims, or take him and still pursue Mims. They decided on the latter, but with Tennessee always making him a priority, and being in-state...they won out.

• Thank You
Reactions: TiderJack

Down4ttown

Suspended
Dec 16, 2011
Pretty crazy that he would flip back unless he sees the writing on the wall with what is coming in (or might be) with him

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
That's not the case..he had the green light to commit. Tennessee always made him a priority. After Alabama's OL class filled up in July and Mims pushed his decision back (he was originally announcing in August)...Alabama hesitated in pursuit and they were trying to see if they would take him, wait on Mims, or take him and still pursue Mims. They decided on the latter, but with Tennessee always making him a priority, and being in-state...they won out.
Has that ship sailed, or is Bama in good stead with Mims?

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Ok. It just seems like any commit who goes elsewhere but tries to troll Bama is simply salty.

Down4ttown

Suspended
Dec 16, 2011
Ok. It just seems like any commit who goes elsewhere but tries to troll Bama is simply salty.
If a recruit tries to call out another school, then he is 99% butthurt. Think he would have just committed and said he chose UT because they recruited him the hardest.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Apologies if I missed it, what did he say?
It's not anything he said. And again it is not a huge deal. But he did the hat thing like so many kids do. He had a hat on already and took it off and grabbed the Bama hat. He then threw both down back on the table and put the UT hat on. Just really childish in my opinion. If you headed to UT that is fine just put their hat on and be done. Why pick up the other hat and throw it down treating it like trash? Just really immature in my opinion and makes him look like a dummy.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
It's not anything he said. And again it is not a huge deal. But he did the hat thing like so many kids do. He had a hat on already and took it off and grabbed the Bama hat. He then threw both down back on the table and put the UT hat on. Just really childish in my opinion. If you headed to UT that is fine just put their hat on and be done. Why pick up the other hat and throw it down treating it like trash? Just really immature in my opinion and makes him look like a dummy.
We're paying a lot more attention to 17 year olds than the situation warrants...I'll get excited when I see their play on the field.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
We are talking about a 17 year old Lol I don't think he did anything disrespectful. He did the hat trick that many recruits including some that picked Bama have done over the years. He picked up the Bama hat...then place it back down, and picked the Tennessee hat. I think if it was the other way around..it wouldn't be that big of an issue.

Reactions: CrimsonEyeshade

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Has that ship sailed, or is Bama in good stead with Mims?
I've been hearing Bama is still in it...would I predict him to Bama? No...I just can't see him picking Bama with the OL class that we currently have..but stranger things have happened. UGA and Tennessee also had two five star OL in their classes last year so he will face competition wherever he goes..

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
We are talking about a 17 year old Lol I don't think he did anything disrespectful. He did the hat trick that many recruits including some that picked Bama have done over the years. He picked up the Bama hat...then place it back down, and picked the Tennessee hat. I think if it was the other way around..it wouldn't be that big of an issue.
I hear you. I guess I'm old school when it comes to recruiting. Never have been a big fan of these "shows" these kids think they have to put on nowdays.Just give your commit on move on.

Reactions: BirminghamBAMA

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Below is an article I saw about the QB commit to UGA hosting 2021 targets, some of which BAMA is trying to get. I know LSU has done the same thing... possible commits visiting a few players, but they are not supposed to talk to/see the coaches or see the facilities. I sure hope Saban/Bama is doing something like this. I have not heard anything though.

brock-vandagriff-what-the-5-star-said-about-the-2021-class-might-make-your-day

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Below is an article I saw about the QB commit to UGA hosting 2021 targets, some of which BAMA is trying to get. I know LSU has done the same thing... possible commits visiting a few players, but they are not supposed to talk to/see the coaches or see the facilities. I sure hope Saban/Bama is doing something like this. I have not heard anything though.

brock-vandagriff-what-the-5-star-said-about-the-2021-class-might-make-your-day
That`s pretty impressive IMO. I haven`t been able to figure out why Mims hasn`t committed to UGA yet. Having too much fun trolling us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.