2021 Senior Bowl

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Word is that Mac looked head and shoulders better than any other QB today. Brown and Leatherwood also looked good, but Leatherwood was beat on the edge a few times. He will likely play guard in the NFL.

No real reports on Najee today.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Word is that Mac looked head and shoulders better than any other QB today. Brown and Leatherwood also looked good, but Leatherwood was beat on the edge a few times. He will likely play guard in the NFL.

I keep seeing all this talk about the kid at BYU, and even the North Dakota State kid. I’m not buying that they are better than Mac. But maybe it means he gets drafted to a good franchise.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

I tuned in to some of the practice on ESPNU and they were doing some passing drills. Whoever the announcers were had continuous high praise for Mac, and think he is improving his stock.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
According to Nagy, Mac's problem has been the NFL thinking Mac's success has largely been Smitty and Co. They're finding out Mac really is that talented. His stock should definitely rise in the draft. I think he's the best in the draft. But that may be my Crimson glasses.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
According to Nagy, Mac's problem has been the NFL thinking Mac's success has largely been Smitty and Co. They're finding out Mac really is that talented. His stock should definitely rise in the draft. I think he's the best in the draft. But that may be my Crimson glasses.
The best thing that could have happened for Mac is being put with receivers from other teams in the senior bowl to show how well he does with different guys.

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
The thing of it is, that while Mac had the best WRs and RB in the country, it wasn't like they were having to work to catch his passes. He was putting it in their hands, in stride, all year long. It's not his fault nobody could cover them.
And you can bet the NFL scouts see that too. I'm sure they'll take this into consideration after they consult with McShay and Kiper.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I know the kids NFL career hasn't even started yet, but he gives me Brady vibes.
He definitely is showing signs that he may have that "it" factor like Brady. You can't put your finger on it as to what makes him great, but the clutch throw after clutch throw and championship after championship proves "it" is there.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.