2021 Ticket Availability Appears Higher than Normal

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I am opposed to the cupcakes and $25 for Mercer and NMS is $25 too much in my book. I hate these games but I know I'm in the minority on this subject here at TF. To me they are pointless, glorified scrimmages. This would be like the MLB scheduling a few minor league games in the middle of the season, or the Falcons playing a regular season game against the practice squad. I know most disagree with me and nothing you say will change my mind. I refuse to even pay the gas to go to one of these games again but, that's just my opinion.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
I am opposed to the cupcakes and $25 for Mercer and NMS is $25 too much in my book. I hate these games but I know I'm in the minority on this subject here at TF. To me they are pointless, glorified scrimmages. This would be like the MLB scheduling a few minor league games in the middle of the season, or the Falcons playing a regular season game against the practice squad. I know most disagree with me and nothing you say will change my mind. I refuse to even pay the gas to go to one of these games again but, that's just my opinion.
I noticed the lower prices for these cupcake games as well which is at least an improvement. I totally understand your sentiment and in large part agree, but think of someone that might not get to go but to one game a year, particularly if they are trying to take a bunch of kids, these cupcake games allow that opportunity to many that wouldn't otherwise have it...

Reactions: GP for Bama

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
FWIW, you're not alone. I feel similarly. Never been a fan of cupcake games and none of the reasoning for it has ever impacted my opinion much.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.