PICK'EM: 2021 TideFans College Football Pick'em Pool - FINAL STANDINGS

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
FINAL REGULAR SEASON STANDINGS. Congrats to the following members for winning the 2021 Regular Season Pickem! The prizes below are provided by @81usaf92 .... thanks 81!

Random prize winners will be announced this weekend. There will be a couple of Bowl Pickem's with prizes. Look for the first one in a new thread shortly.

Final 2021 Regular Season Standings through Week 14

1. $50 gift card @bamadwain
137 out of 244

2. $25 gift card @Toddrn 136 out of 244

3. $15 gift card @NoNC4Tubs 135 out of 244

Click here for full final 2021 regular season standings

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
What no prize for finishing in the top 20?
Well, usually that merits a trip to Shreveport or maybe San Diego......

However, I have evidence this entire thing was rigged, and I am the rightful winner. Sources close to my attorneys tell me that computer hacking changed a large number of my picks, and I actually won, and I call upon the administrators to right this egregious wrong towards me by jealous people!!!

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Well, usually that merits a trip to Shreveport or maybe San Diego......

However, I have evidence this entire thing was rigged, and I am the rightful winner. Sources close to my attorneys tell me that computer hacking changed a large number of my picks, and I actually won, and I call upon the administrators to right this egregious wrong towards me by jealous people!!!
Fake News

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.