2022 Basketball Recruiting thread

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
And good highlights of Brandon Miller:

Needless to say, CNO definitely has a mold that he wants in players, they have to shoot the 3, they have to be able to drive and create their own shot, they can play defense All of these guys, including Bradley fits this mold to a tee

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
Guy on twitter has took a crystal ball for Miller to Alabama my guess he is going pro. I think Hamilton is back up plan.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Here is an article/interview with Brandon Miller that really does not shed anything on what he is going to do but he will commit on CBSSports HQ. Hoping he picks us.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I do believe we will end up with a very solid class, I will dare to say a top 10/top 20 nationally before its all said and done. I will say this recruiting cycle is a bit challenging for various reasons (COVID, new Pro organizations). COVID put all the schools behind in recruiting and the new pro organizations are making it a bit challenging as well. If this staff has proven anything with recruiting, they are able to find and recruit quality talent and have a way of pulling in guys we would never expect.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
We're pushing hard for Jarace but that's about it this cycle after adding Tre. A lot of that depends on Jabari. Is he a one-and-done?

We're in far better position next cycle.
Good question about Jabari, he's a heck of a talent. I was hoping we would land him but that honestly opened the door for us to eventually land Gurley who should be a better fit for our system.

I agree on being in a better position next cycle, thinking its the same for us as well. Basketball in the state is going to be fun for some years to come.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.