92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Two Republicans on the Missouri ballot for US Senator. One running as an Independent. Maybe Democrat Lucas Kunce can slip in. The official Republican candidate, Eric Geitens is a disgraced crook.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Two Republicans on the Missouri ballot for US Senator. One running as an Independent. Maybe Democrat Lucas Kunce can slip in. The official Republican candidate, Eric Geitens is a disgraced crook.

Greitens' presence on the ballot is a head-scratcher...

Reactions: seebell

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Johnson and Gohmert - the dumbest in each house...

People have said to me, ‘Stephen you gotta understand, you don’t even know your history. You’re dumb. You’re dense. You’re a mental midget with the IQ of a butter dish whose mind is a black hole that sucks all surrounding thought into it in an infinite singularity of pure stupidity. Stephen I’m surprised you can even dress yourself. I bet you have to rub peanut butter inside your lips to remember to open your mouth to breathe. I have never met, and I hope to never meet again, a man so pervasively astoundingly unyieldingly ignorant.’ To which I say, 'well then you haven’t met Louie Gohmert.'
—Stephen Colbert

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The republican candidates in Arizona and Wyoming, except for Liz Cheney, need to be in a padded cell some where.
Those looked like "SNL" skits - for real.

I mean, Ronald Reagan wasn't exactly an intellectual powerhouse - and he may have been the actual winner of the1976 GOP primary in New Hampshire - but even he (if he was alive and pre-illness) would be looking at this stuff and wondering, "Where did these idiots get THAT idea?" (I bring up NH because not only did he not rant and rave about having the win "stolen" from him, he didn't even feel bad about losing, which confused his consultants).

We've got people running for office in the GOP now that make Dan Quayle look like Barack Obama by comparison.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
DeSantis' education message is winning in battleground states, teacher union poll finds

A major set of red flags in the poll for Democrats and teacher unions was a series of questions that look like they were ripped from DeSantis’s Friday speech on “critical race theory” and teaching kids about sexuality and gender identity. While the survey didn't mention DeSantis by name, it tested education messages he popularized nationally — more so than Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin, a Republican who won in a Democratic-leaning state last year on a parental-rights education platform that was far less provocative than DeSantis'.
One poll question found that voters, by a 32 percentage-point margin, said they were more likely to vote for candidates who believe public schools should focus less on teaching race and more on core subjects. By 27 points, they said schools should be banned from teaching sexual orientation and gender identity to kids in kindergarten through third grade. By 28 points, they said transgender athletes should be banned from competing in girls’ sports.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Attacking straw men scapegoats has been popular throughout human history. Our minds are geared to fall for charlatans.
Why I dislike politicians, in general.

Once Rising Democrat Star Andrew Gillum Indicted for Wire Fraud

Andrew Gillum, who took Gov. Ron DeSantis head-on in the 2018 Florida gubernatorial election, is now facing a 21-count indictment by a federal grand jury for wire fraud.

According to a United States Department of Justice report, the alleged wire fraud occurred between 2016 to 2019, during Gillum’s campaign for Governor and tenure as Tallahassee mayor. National Black Justice Coalition CEO Sharon Janet Lettman-Hicks was also indicted.
“Every campaign I’ve run has been done with integrity. Make no mistake that this case is not legal, it is political. … There’s been a target on my back ever since I was the mayor of Tallahassee. They found nothing then, and I have full confidence that my legal team will prove my innocence now,” Gillum said in response to the charges.
The indictment alleged that Gillum and Lettman-Hicks both solicited funds through fraudulent means. Furthermore, the defendants allegedly used third parties to divert those funds to a company owned by Lettman-Hicks, who later disguised the money as payroll payments and handed the amount to Gillum for personal use. The pair received 19 counts for the years-long incident, with Gillum earning an additional two for making false statements to Federal Bureau of Investigation agents.

• Wow
Reactions: seebell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.