2022 elections thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
What major democrat is saying those things.

I know that Tucker is probably saying they are saying it, but who is really saying it? Anyone of significance?

It's an honest question. I have not seen a single major player in the D party say those things.
Ilhan Omar?
Ayanna Presley?
Rashida Talib?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
Corey Booker?
Bernie Sanders?
Bill de Blasio?
Elizabeth Warren?
District Attorneys in Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Baltimore?
Kamala Harris campaigned for President on a similar platform, but left that in the dust when she realized that it wasn’t a winning national strategy and Biden offered her the VP slot.

They all believe that America is hopelessly flawed and the only way to make it right is to tear it down to below the foundation and rebuild on a model that is based on outcomes as defined by the color of one’s skin and/or one’s bank account.

Provided, of course, that all that happens with acceptable pronouns.

• Wow
Reactions: seebell

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Ilhan Omar?
Ayanna Presley?
Rashida Talib?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
Corey Booker?
Bernie Sanders?
Bill de Blasio?
Elizabeth Warren?
District Attorneys in Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Baltimore?
Kamala Harris campaigned for President on a similar platform, but left that in the dust when she realized that it wasn’t a winning national strategy and Biden offered her the VP slot.

They all believe that America is hopelessly flawed and the only way to make it right is to tear it down to below the foundation and rebuild on a model that is based on outcomes as defined by the color of one’s skin and/or one’s bank account.

Provided, of course, that all that happens with acceptable pronouns.

I will await your best evidence. You won't produce it. You'll say that's because you don't have time to do my homework for me. I'll retort that I am fairly engaged politically and saw nothing of the sort. We'll shake hands and walk away with nothing resolved. Or maybe I'm wrong.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Or even worse, you go on an epic explanation that completely skips the core of the matter or explains how what they actually said that wasn't what you said actually is what you said even though it's not what they said. That seems to be the way these conversations happen in general (IOW, nothing to do with you personally).

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Or even worse, you go on an epic explanation that completely skips the core of the matter or explains how what they actually said that wasn't what you said actually is what you said even though it's not what they said. That seems to be the way these conversations happen in general (IOW, nothing to do with you personally).
Well, the way you phrased this post and the one before, it has everything to do with me personally, and I take it that way. Not that that will bother you, since you‘re dealing with an obvious moral inferior.

All of the people I named propose policies that intend outcomes based on skin color and wealth. No, they don’t often say that in explicit terms. Their policies do the talking for them.

No cash bail. No arrests for theft under $1,000. Reparations for goodness knows how many offenses, paid for by the taxpayers of today….from people who had nothing to do with the offenses of the past, to people who have nothing to do with the victims of the offenders other than sharing one or more demographic traits.

You’re a smart guy. If you won’t see the relationships between the policies and the driving forces behind them, it‘s not because you can’t…it’s because you don’t want to.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Well, the way you phrased this post and the one before, it has everything to do with me personally, and I take it that way. Not that that will bother you, since you‘re dealing with an obvious moral inferior.

All of the people I named propose policies that intend outcomes based on skin color and wealth. No, they don’t often say that in explicit terms. Their policies do the talking for them.

No cash bail. No arrests for theft under $1,000. Reparations for goodness knows how many offenses, paid for by the taxpayers of today….from people who had nothing to do with the offenses of the past, to people who have nothing to do with the victims of the offenders other than sharing one or more demographic traits.

You’re a smart guy. If you won’t see the relationships between the policies and the driving forces behind them, it‘s not because you can’t…it’s because you don’t want to.
I'm not superior for believing that when one claims something to be true about someone else that they should be able to back the statement with truthful evidence to prove the point. I am sick of BS being touted as truth. If that comes across as something other than wanting honest discussion then I don't know what to tell you other than "don't make claims you can't support with evidence". I was hoping to be wrong.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
TW: the idea that America is not the greatest country in the world, but is in fact a racist country

YOU: They all believe that America is hopelessly flawed and the only way to make it right is to tear it down to below the foundation and rebuild on a model that is based on outcomes as defined by the color of one’s skin and/or one’s bank account.

Nothing you said after that comes close to meeting the threshold for evidence and then you have the audacity to imply that I only see what I want to see and flat out say that the reason I don't make the jumps to the preconceived conclusions you do is because I don't want to.

No, I don't want to because I want someone to actually say what was claimed prior to claiming they said it and ran on it.

Saying a marriage needs work or a country needs work is not saying either is hopelessly flawed. It is good honest hard work to make each stronger and each last over the long haul. Glossing over the problems won't fix them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 92tide

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Wouldn’t even need those 50 republicans if the 2 democrats didn’t block getting rid of the filibuster.

If the GOP takes control in November, I guarantee you they will end the filibuster and quickly pass a national ban on abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.